OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Right now, I'm using a DSTT, and it's been a good 6 months, I'm pretty satisfied with it. Not terribly sluggish in my opinion, and I got around the file order deal with DSOrganize.

Now here's the problem, my SDHC card, Kingston 4G is full, and although the official site says it supports up to 4TB (I think we'll be waiting till year 2050+ for that to even happen...), I think I better ask before I trot down to the closest shop to pick up a 8G or if I saved up enough, a big, big 32G.

Now some people might be asking, how did I manage to stuff a 4G full...well, let's just say I play a lot of games, and many of them are big sized (128MB ones like Luminous Arc, FFIII), and I do clear them pretty fast, about a week it took me to deal with Chrono Trigger, or even bigger, 256MB ones (I'm not going to mention these ones. >>), and my GBA games add up to 328MB (Fat chance they're going anywhere else till PSP 3ks can have their firmwares modified for the GBA emu)

Thanks a ton if you can answer this one question...what is the biggest but also safest card to use (No random crashes in middle of loading)? And do tell me if it heavily affects the loading time, I'm a total idiot when it comes to dealing with hardware like these...

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8GB class 6 is the safest.

16GB only available class 2 but works pretty well on an M3 Real

32GB not available, however there is talk of a new format for 32GB and above so not a question that can be answered now.

Price makes the 8GB very attractive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: