Hardware sd inside wii dvd drivbe?

dread123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as above 2yr old has shoved the sd card inside the wii with a dvd inside still- can shake wii and hear it moving about but cant get to it..will i have to strip down wii? no tri-wing so any bright ideas please do suggest?
already modded so not bothered about warrnaty.daughter is going mental at moment. please give a semi old man some peace tonight...toherwise will have to order triwing and wait till prob monday before peace and quiet
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you use a torch and a very thin pair of pliers whilst holding the Wii with the DVD slot facing the floor you may have a good chance. Good luck
wink.gif

Edit: You MAY be able to take the front fascia type part of the Wii off without using a tri-wing, follow a disassembly guide using a mini-philips screw driver only removing the necessary screws. May make it easier trying to pry the SD card out.

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, i've actually inserted a SD Card into the DVD Drive myself. If you take the front off then you'll be able to get at it no problem, but you will need a Tri-Wing to get it off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.