SD card organizer?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mayonaze, Oct 9, 2010.

Oct 9, 2010

SD card organizer? by mayonaze at 9:12 PM (711 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. mayonaze
    OP

Member mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I was just curious, So I did not modd my wii.. So I have kinda scraped by being a noob. My question is, is there an app or program that will organize my SD card and get rid of files I do not need, put files in the right place that sort of thing? I know I have way to many things on there and allot of it is misplaced. Thanks for any help!!

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    modmii has a file cleanup feature to delete files u shouldn't need after modding. If all the files on the card were created by modmii (and not just random files/folders u put on there yourself), this will delete ALL the unnecessary files

3. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    I tried to run your program. (Modmii) I wasn't able to get it to download all the files need. Wasn't able to download alot of ios. Missing files exc!! Not sure what happend? I have an new sd card should I use that. Cuz the sd card I have on my wii has allot of random files I put on there. I kinda wanted to start my sd card over? with the correct files, with out loosing my channels games saves hbc app exc? Thanks again

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    make sure u have free space wherever u are saving the files to, make sure sure u have .NET Framework 3.5 installed, make sure u are extracting all the files out of the zip package before running modmii, make sure it isn't being blocked by ur firewall or anti-virus, make sure to bypass any proxies (if applicable)... I think that's it, if u do all those things it WILL work

5. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Well lol .net framework 3.5 is not compatable with my firefox 3.6! Im not very good with this stuff? Thanks for the help Is there anything else I can do?

6. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Thanks for all the help. I successfully finished your program and updated my ios,cios, mios, wahoo!