Hacking Screen Shield Question

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone tried the Talismoon Screen Shield for the DSi? I see the Hori brand is much more popular everywhere else, is there a difference between the brands? I wanted to get some input before I bought any.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have an Invisible Shield Full Cover for my DSL (http://www.zagg.com/). That has worked for more than 2 years and the DS itself doesn't have a single scratch. Some people have recommended the Hori screens but that might be a personal preference.

//Qtis

JohnLoco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought every brand now i think and personally i cant get any of em to stick on without having a ton of bubbles and hair underneath etc. Next time im gonna go to a tattoo shop with an sterile enviorment and let a robot do it for me.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JohnLoco said:
I bought every brand now i think and personally i cant get any of em to stick on without having a ton of bubbles and hair underneath etc. Next time im gonna go to a tattoo shop with an sterile enviorment and let a robot do it for me.
Do like my friend does, and take a shower right before placing the screen protectors. The steam lingering in the air grabs dust and hair and weighs them down, getting them out of the air and making it less likely to get crud under the protector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill