2012 Doomsday: Fact or Fiction?

ppowerman5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not the most religious guy here, but as I believe even in the bible, there is no such date for doomsday.There is something written there that specifies that no men will know the day the second coming of jesus will be, so there u have it, if god comes that date, it's a lie, no men should know, only god...so if u are a religious being believer in god, rest assure he will come , but not on that date, maybe later or sooner...
And as the prophecies of different cultures including the mayans, what is common on their sayings is that on the date in question will be a change, a huge change ....so there u have it, non believers your answer is there , change of a new global human conscience , maybe, who knows....
Folks if the world ends, we should be happy, no matter how bad it should look, it would definitely be better than it is here, so big smile, folks!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
2012 is bull#@$%.

The Mayans could read the future but they could not prepare for their own demise! What a joke! Let us learn from the foolish Mayans and not freaking linger on what is to come because the future is purely based on what happens NOW.

Basically 2012 is just another Y2K Scare! The only thing that is going to happen on 12/21/2012(Winter Solistace 2012) is that the solar system's heavenly bodies will be perfectly aligned. I just hope the sky will be clear so that I can see it.

We should be more concerned of logical things such as a killer Flu strain or the Zombie apocalypse, better keep a baseball bat to your left at all times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho +1