2012 Doomsday: Fact or Fiction?

nintendoom

Nintendoom
OP
Trophies
XP
they say the world will end in December 21, 2012...
I just wanted to know if you believe in it or not.
And i wanted to know why..

ppowerman5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not the most religious guy here, but as I believe even in the bible, there is no such date for doomsday.There is something written there that specifies that no men will know the day the second coming of jesus will be, so there u have it, if god comes that date, it's a lie, no men should know, only god...so if u are a religious being believer in god, rest assure he will come , but not on that date, maybe later or sooner...
And as the prophecies of different cultures including the mayans, what is common on their sayings is that on the date in question will be a change, a huge change ....so there u have it, non believers your answer is there , change of a new global human conscience , maybe, who knows....
Folks if the world ends, we should be happy, no matter how bad it should look, it would definitely be better than it is here, so big smile, folks!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
2012 is bull#@$%.

The Mayans could read the future but they could not prepare for their own demise! What a joke! Let us learn from the foolish Mayans and not freaking linger on what is to come because the future is purely based on what happens NOW.

Basically 2012 is just another Y2K Scare! The only thing that is going to happen on 12/21/2012(Winter Solistace 2012) is that the solar system's heavenly bodies will be perfectly aligned. I just hope the sky will be clear so that I can see it.

We should be more concerned of logical things such as a killer Flu strain or the Zombie apocalypse, better keep a baseball bat to your left at all times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran +1