ROM Hack SciresM's Sun/Moon Patches

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I directly dumped my code.bin with corbenik. It worked for no outlines so why not this?
the modified version i had that hat the no-line patch already inside didn't work for me, i had to use a blank code.bin file freshly dumped, so it COULD be that yours has the same issue, but since you say it's freshly dumped too just with a different methode it's possible that cobenik does dump the code.bin but does not decrypt it, so you'd have to do that

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the modified version i had that hat the no-line patch already inside didn't work for me, i had to use a blank code.bin file freshly dumped, so it COULD be that yours has the same issue, but since you say it's freshly dumped too just with a different methode it's possible that cobenik does dump the code.bin but does not decrypt it, so you'd have to do that
I tried both with and without patch
Can I decrypt it without decrypting the rom?

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried both with and without patch
Can I decrypt it without decrypting the rom?
what i did was, using lorantus or what ever his name was, illegal dump, it's has no version number is decrypted already, then used the hackpack to decrypt the cia, + it ask if you want to decrypt the code.bin file and that you Y, and then its inside a folder, that one you throw on his patcher and that's it, so you dont need to do anything on your 3ds, just on the pc

so in short, i don't know if you can just decrypt the code.bin file alone sorry

Reactions: xtheman

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seriously? It takes longer to install Visual Studio than it is to compile PKHex with it, compiling takes seconds.
why are you talking about how long it takes while i said it has nothing to do with time but me not knowing how to compile...................................

Reactions: fodder

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you talking about how long it takes while i said it has nothing to do with time but me not knowing how to compile...................................

Which was already explained, download from the github source, extract, open the .sln file and find the build option, that's it. Granted I misunderstand your previous post.

You don't even need to install visual studio, just install Microsoft Build Tools

That's one option yeah, I didn't know about it at the time of installing VS, but I'll still with that.

Reactions: Queno138

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
code.bin is not unique, but it's pretty hard to find,especially one that has not been edited, simpler to dump it yourself

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it does not explain where you find the qr options :P i've checked
are you sure??:ph34r:

upload_2016-11-17_16-32-22.png

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand you're promoting your tool (I like to do the same), but try not to criticize others for this reason. Writing 2 letters and writing the file name is not really very hard ;)

Without want bashing your, mine is more user-friendly than your (from what I said, if write 2 letter and a name is not user-friendly, then I'm lost).

No hard feeling, I have nothing against you :)
If I recall, didn't you ask this guy to help make a GUI for your tool too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs