Hacking Sciifii update for 4.3E/U/J

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to test this but I can't get my Wii to update, it keeps giving me a 32004 ERROR when I try to connect and update to the servers.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
arasium said:
Yes indeed
smile.gif

We will release the V3.1 of sciifii. The goal is to skip some steps if we encouter specifics errors (this one for exemple
smile.gif
).

With this update, you will be able to use sciifii even if darkcorp is on your wii.

nice to here that the 3.1 will coming soon.

arasium

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ChokeD said:
I was going to test this but I can't get my Wii to update, it keeps giving me a 32004 ERROR when I try to connect and update to the servers.

wes11ph said:
I think, some of your preloader hacks prevent you from upgrading
smile.gif
My testers had the same pb has you. If you want to pupgrade, you need to install a modified HBC (bluedump to create a wad of the HBC, then change the Title Id with Customizemii and to fonish, wadmanager to install it). The use sciifii and select the unhack option. Then just upgrade.

QUOTE(arasium @ Jul 1 2010, 03:30 AM) Yes indeed
smile.gif

We will release the V3.1 of sciifii. The goal is to skip some steps if we encouter specifics errors (this one for exemple
smile.gif
).

With this update, you will be able to use sciifii even if darkcorp is on your wii.

nice to here that the 3.1 will coming soon.

Thx. In fact we will add some little updates:
- Possibility to specify a region on every modes/options/step (the goal is to ignore one of them if the region isn't the one of the wii)
- A possibility to ignore some exceptions (we will try to use that in order to avoid pb with the Darkcorp).

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wes11ph said:
I think, some of your preloader hacks prevent you from upgrading
smile.gif
My testers had the same pb has you. If you want to pupgrade, you need to install a modified HBC (bluedump to create a wad of the HBC, then change the Title Id with Customizemii and to fonish, wadmanager to install it). The use sciifii and select the unhack option. Then just upgrade.
I don't know why but I didn't see that response until you added it arasium. I didn't realize that priiloader would stop me from updating my wii via internet I thought it was just for discs. Oh well doing it now, wish me luck.
laugh.gif

arasium

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Good luck
smile.gif

If you encounter some pb when you will be in 4.3, send me a pm. Perhaps we will need to play with cml file (for example, if you have the darkcorp installed).

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disabled all the priiloader hacks and it still won't update keeps giving me the damn 32004 error.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Successfully updated to 4.3U and everything worked like a charm.

Follow the OP and all went well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: