school rant and possible good bye

basher11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, my school's marking period is almost here, and I'm pretty freaking nervous.

I didn't do too well in school, thanks to the new games that came out last month.....

I already know that my spanish class is gonna drop my grade, since I can barely understand it yet I'm in a higher level class...
wtf.gif

anyways, after it's gonna be over and my report card comes up, I'm gonna probably be murdered by my parents (haha not really)

and not be able to come back here.

tl;dr:

im totally fucked, might not come back, see you guys laters.

-basher11

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oops so sorry basher11 I am a straight A student we do not learn Spanish here in Canada
only French and some Italian thats it really

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
I already know that my spanish class is gonna drop my grade, since I can barely understand it yet I'm in a higher level class...
wtf.gif

That much I can identify with.
tongue.gif

School will always be a pain in the student's side... The incessant mosquito at the otherwise peaceful campsite... The The looming, foreboding moon over Termina's pasture. You just have to live with it, and make the best of it.

Well, I'm sorry about your predicament. We all have our slumps and shortfalls. Just try to stay positive! /generic encouraging response

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pikachu945 said:
oops so sorry basher11 I am a straight A student we do not learn Spanish here in Canada
only French and some Italian thats it really

You mean, in your school.

My school taught French, German and Spanish.
Same for 2 other schools near us, and one even teaches Japanese instead of Spanish.

anyways, you sound like me lol. I pretty much always had normal privileges to my computer and such, until my first report card. Then I was grounded from everything for the rest of the year, excluding winter break.
Though mostly that was because I could easily have gotten straight A's, but detested homework in its entirety...and pretty much never did it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night