Scene developer group (one per platform)

Gamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.

I'm tired of all speculating in forum posts about technical stuff. Tons of people discuss topics they have no clue and lack of solid arguments. They just add straw and reduce dramatically the percentage of useful information on forums, an unfortunately common illness of most communities.

I suggest to certifying developers with some honourary title, so their opinions could have more importance than the ones that simply speculate. They can act optionally as moderators of correct technical information, avoiding wrong information being spread so people saying wrong technical stuff can be penalised and even banned in extreme cases. Able to report wrong stuff via a special button only for them could be a great plus, so moderators could edit messages or penalise those wrong attitudes.

Some sites I visit do that and the quality of their forums improved drastically.

Please consider it, the forum quality is getting a lot worse and specially the technical stuff. Sad thing, because this is one of the best scene forums I visit daily.

Regards.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
No (im sure most of the guys will agree)
glare.gif

can't be asked to write something constructive right now

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Gamii said:
Able to report wrong stuff via a special button only for them could be a great plus, so moderators could edit messages or penalise those wrong attitudes.

A report button of some kind?

Man, maybe that would be useful every now and again.

Gamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
Gamii said:
Able to report wrong stuff via a special button only for them could be a great plus, so moderators could edit messages or penalise those wrong attitudes.

Avoid your sarcasm until you understand what I mean, man
wink.gif

I mean "report a wrong technical info" button.

DarkRey... Sorry but I don't understand you at all...

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Gamii said:
Law said:
Gamii said:

Avoid your sarcasm until you understand what I mean, man
wink.gif

I mean "report a wrong technical info" button.

DarkRey... Sorry but I don't understand you at all...

A report button is a report button, when you click it you get to write a personalised report. It doesn't just flag something as spam.

That means you can pretty much use it for anything, including using it to report wrong information (Which, I believe, some people already use it for).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast