wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
sclogo.gif
SCDS2 SDK v0.13 BETA
Ready for the Public!
bn-sdmjf.jpg

Homebrew developers get ready to do some SDCS2 ports! Team SuperCard has let us know that the SCDS2 SDK is ready for a public release. We are very excited to see what the community can do with the SCDS2 and we hope that the iSmart MM SDK is soon to follow! For more information on this release check the official download page, linked below.

Change Log said:
• do some modifications of communication protocol to improve communication speed. But for compatibility with older versions, Speed increase is not obvious.
• increase the audio buffer from 4 to 16.
• support audio queue priority.
• support for multiple audio sample rates, eg. 11025Hz, 22050Hz, 44100Hz, 48000Hz, 96000Hz and so on.
• added interleave data format for audio data transfer.
• added the function ds2_setAudio.

Special thanks to Costello and Romman for the news!

download.gif
 Official off-site Download 45.68MB ZIP
download.gif
Filetrip Download 44.76MB 7z

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome
DSTWO SDK

I always wanted to see a sdk and how it looked like

Cant wait for homebrews - Bad enough to see Homebrew Bounty end
frown.gif

I wish I had Computer Engineering this semester instead of the next cause in my school they teach C++ in Computer Engineering

My guess was correct - The SDK forum on the Supercard Forums is still not available to public - I WANNA SEE WHAT THEY ARE MAKING :hyper:

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Now when people complain about the snes and GBA emulation, they can just go and fix it themselves!

Unfortunately, the SNES emulator source code is not available to the public yet. Hopefully it will get posted soon.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nl255 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Now when people complain about the snes and GBA emulation, they can just go and fix it themselves!

Unfortunately, the SNES emulator source code is not available to the public yet. Hopefully it will get posted soon.
That sucks

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pstargod said:
i have a dsi with a acekard2i im trying to play gba games is this the card that will work for me?

I am sorry, you will need a card with build-in cpu, which your acekard has not. Youy can buy a slot two flashcard which will help you to play those funny gba games.
yaynds.gif

pstargod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
pstargod said:
i have a dsi with a acekard2i im trying to play gba games is this the card that will work for me?

I am sorry, you will need a card with build-in cpu, which your acekard has not. Youy can buy a slot two flashcard which will help you to play those funny gba games.
yaynds.gif
what card would i need?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pstargod said:
Lightning said:
pstargod said:

yaynds.gif
what card would i need?

Ez-Flash IV, something in that range.

pstargod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
pstargod said:
Lightning said:
pstargod said:

yaynds.gif
what card would i need?

whats this card?

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on topic: I have access to the dev forums, but its nice to see a SDK released to the public. hopefully handful of skilled people will make some nice things :]

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pstargod said:
Lightning said:
pstargod said:
Lightning said:
pstargod said:

yaynds.gif
what card would i need?

whats this card?
That would be need for the DS Lite.
You need to look into the Supercard DS Two with has a built in ram and on-board processor which can play GBA and SNES games.
You can buy the Supercard Two here

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
link11510 said:
Now I can make a Gameboy/Color Emulator now. yay

Sounds really promising! GB/C is GREAT with lameboy but a DSTWO version could be even better! (having shantae run full speed and not having the start menu wait, sound clips working, among other things)

Right now I'd say the consoles that REALLY need a DSTWO emu are Genesis and NES (Genesis cos' of the scaling problems and limited emulation - no 4mib rom loading - in JenesisDS, and NES cos' NESDS is really buggy, NO PCM, Tons of games don't work and the touch screen is...ugggh.)

Still, this would make a GREAT addition to the DSTWO scene, along with mame4all, the DSx86 port, and the upcoming atari 7800 emulator.

Code on, man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1