Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gallowglass.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

I've been using the SC Lite Micro for 5-6 months and it's been great! A few days ago I noticed that one or two games that I'd previously played on the system had vanished from the menu. Thinking that I'd accidentally deleted the folder, the last time I did some uploading to the SD card, I popped it in my computer to check, but the folder was there: for some reason the SC wasn't seeing it.

I wiped the SD card clean and re-copied all my game folders onto it, and now there's nothing in the SC menu. No games folders, nothing.

I've updated firmware to 1.70, and formatted the SC card a second time (MS-DOS Fat 16), but still no joy. The self test shows everything working fine. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

advTHANKSance for any advice you can provide.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
this is just a guess but maybe you made the folders hidden. when you put the microsd in your computer does it see the folders.

Subt3xt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gallowglass.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, everything looks fine on the SD card when it's in the card reader. All the folders are there, but the SC software stopped being able to see them for some reason.

Maybe the SC card is pooched. What's the life expectancy on these things? I've had this one about six months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy