Hacking Savsender problems! Help me!!!

JetBlckHrt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
es, I've read walkthroughs about it and everything, but it doesnt seem to work for me...

I have created a DATA file on my R4, and a SETTINGS folder in that, which contains my "savsender.conf" file, which has my IP address and a random port number in it. (5000)

in the DATA folder I have the Savsender-1.1.nds file. Whenever I open it it says the welcom message, then says its connected to AP, then it says "Opening config file..."
"Error opening config file!"

what am I supposed to do?

I havent done anything on my router, like making it able to connect to port 5000 or anything, because I dont know how. is that the problem? but its already connecting to the AP (whatever that is)

My router is an SMC, and I have no idea how to configure it to accept from my nintendo.

please help me!
wacko.gif

P.S. I also have the Savreciever and turned it on, put in my IP and the port I used.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it can't open the config file, then it doesn't have to do with the wireless settings just yet. A few things you can try:
1. Patch with DLDI. I know the R4 has autopatching, but try it anyway.
2. Make sure it's not savesender.conf - an error I had when I first used it.
3. Make sure it's not savsender.conf.txt. Telling Windows Explorer to show all file extensions all the time will help you determine if this is the case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: