Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason on my wii r68 code dumps ALOT.

EDIT: LOL now it doesnt even load at all. CODE DUMP ON BOOT
wtf.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Riley said:

wtf.gif
had u tried to remove your config file?
please report the stack dump:
80xxxxxx->80xxxxxx->80xxxxxx->...
and tell me how many saves you have in your wii.
thx

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dj_skual said:
Riley said:

wtf.gif
had u tried to remove your config file?
please report the stack dump:
80xxxxxx->80xxxxxx->80xxxxxx->...
and tell me how many saves you have in your wii.
thx

I ended up pressing the Format Wii system memory button and now it doesnt code dump ... strange.. and i had 42 saves installed.

D

Deleted User

wiixale said:
Italian translation for r68 is here.

Just a question: I found only the "InfoWindow" as change. Where is it? I can't find it, so I don't know if the translation is right or not. :S

Go trough GUI Settings, there is the option to activate InfoWindow. Then, when you're navigating on your NAND's Saves, when you hilight one of them, at the bottom of the window it shows the game name from where the Save is. Pretty Cool.
yay.gif

BTW, Link
Spanish for r68.

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BJx1994 said:
Go trough GUI Settings, there is the option to activate InfoWindow. Then, when you're navigating on your NAND's Saves, when you hilight one of them, at the bottom of the window it shows the game name from where the Save is. Pretty Cool.
yay.gif

Thanks, I found it.
smile.gif

EDIT: understanding what InfoWindow is, I modified a bit the translation language. You can find it here.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I would do all the usual feature requesting of copy/move/delete ALL that is so popular but thought I'd ask for sometihng different to be added in the future.

GameCube save handling .... http://wiibrew.org/wiki/GCMM is open source

I know this will go to the bottom of the list, but no harm in asking for it to be considered.
Also maybe it would be easy to include emu saves support, some simple copy/move/delete.

Great stuff btw, I'm loving the gui
wink.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you thought about messing with the font that is compiled into the app itself?

the default font looks great. but it doesnt have all the special characters in it. so i grabbed the complete font from the google code page. now i get the names of japanese saves appearing correctly, but all the normal ascii characters look like ass. how about adding the regular ascii characters from the normal font into the complete font together and compiling that into the program?

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hi,
i'm working to add mii support
all is done about read wii mii, display in a mii browser, extract mii, rewrite the mii file if you install an extracted mii
just still to done the write nand fonction (then ofcourse some nice window to manage miis)!!!

Slimmmmmm said:
I would do all the usual feature requesting of copy/move/delete ALL that is so popular but thought I'd ask for sometihng different to be added in the future.

GameCube save handling .... http://wiibrew.org/wiki/GCMM is open source

I know this will go to the bottom of the list, but no harm in asking for it to be considered.
Also maybe it would be easy to include emu saves support, some simple copy/move/delete.

Great stuff btw, I'm loving the gui
wink.gif

ok
so already planed to add copy/move/delete
about emu saves, think wiixplorer is good for that now (but will see later)
and for the GC saves, already in my mind to see what is possible, but seen the GCMM have big prob with Official Memory Card...

QUOTE(giantpune @ May 23 2010, 03:33 PM) have you thought about messing with the font that is compiled into the app itself?

the default font looks great. but it doesnt have all the special characters in it. so i grabbed the complete font from the google code page. now i get the names of japanese saves appearing correctly, but all the normal ascii characters look like ass. how about adding the regular ascii characters from the normal font into the complete font together and compiling that into the program?

ok pune, thx for your good idea
think i've done a good combinaison of build in font and my google site complete font
but this result font is more than 3Mo so i don't think to build this one in the app
so just need to call this font "font.ttf" and place this one in the savegame_manager config folder
and it will be load by default if you don't have change the custom font path

please, guys,
test this font and report if all is display good in all languages
Test_Font
thx

fruxzu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everyone
grog.gif

I'm trying to get all Pokemons unlocked in Pokemon Battle Revolution. I'm using SaveGame Manager GX. I could extract files alright but i can't install the right save file. I could install the one i just extracted but i want to install this http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=2094.

Inside this PBR save file is this:
1.png

2.png

I try to install it but i just get this message "Warning: You need to have a save already installed in the Wii to install this one!!!" and the Save Data box just shows this "....". Even though i already have a save data file in my Wii.
I already tried starting anew Pokemon Battle Revolution. I downloaded a data.bin file of the PBR saved file from the same site and tried to go through the Data Management > Save Data > Wii > SD Card tab then Copy but all i get is message "You must first play this game on the Wii console to copy save data".

I already got PriiLoader (v0.4 r78) to Enabled to remove NoCopy Protection & Save File Protection and NeoGamma (R9 beta 13) set Yes to Remove Copy Flags.

I'd like to have SaveGame Manager GX install the downloaded save file but how?

Says on my HBC:
IOS 61 v19.26

Current Wii version is 4.1U

Thx in advance!
happy.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
@fruxzu:
ok think it's cause u don't have the good folder name for my app

please, try this:
- extract your save from your wii
- put your sd in pc
- browse your sd and search your extracted folder save (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)(where x is a numbre)
- keep the folder and just replace files inside the folder by the file from your RPBE folder (genuis, banner, filelist,...)
- put your sd in your wii
- try to install your new save.

think that should work by this way
thx to report

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭