thx man
wink.gif

codeseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why this would not be showing up on my HBC Channel? I've never had a problem getting an application to show on there, but this one just isn't showing up. And just to confirm I'm doing this right, all I need to do is go to my SD Card -> /apps/ -> (create folder for this app) -> and paste the R069.dol file in there, right?

D

Deleted User

codeseven said:
Does anyone know why this would not be showing up on my HBC Channel? I've never had a problem getting an application to show on there, but this one just isn't showing up. And just to confirm I'm doing this right, all I need to do is go to my SD Card -> /apps/ -> (create folder for this app) -> and paste the R069.dol file in there, right?

Rename R069.dol to boot.dol and done.

codeseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BJx1994 said:

Oh my god. I totally forgot all about that. I haven't been playing my Wii in a while obviously lol.

Anyway, I have another question. I'm currently trying to extract a save game file of Guitar Hero 3, which I understand since this is one of those online ones it can be tricky. When I extract the savegame file it creates about 3 different files and a folder with a long list of numbers in it (ex: 0001000052324745). The files are banner.bin, then also a directory called nocopy that has GH3Progress and playerinfo in it. My question is, I'm trying to install a wii save file I found on a website that has all the Guitar Hero 3 objectives done, but the thing is, is that that file is just in a directory called [RGHE] and named data.bin. How do I install this GH3 data.bin file with this Savegame Manager GX?

EDIT: It may be easier if I just ask this. How do I install other save files (ex:data.bin files) I find on other sites, using this Savegame Manager GX application?

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
codeseven said:
BJx1994 said:

Oh my god. I totally forgot all about that. I haven't been playing my Wii in a while obviously lol.

Anyway, I have another question. I'm currently trying to extract a save game file of Guitar Hero 3, which I understand since this is one of those online ones it can be tricky. When I extract the savegame file it creates about 3 different files and a folder with a long list of numbers in it (ex: 0001000052324745). The files are banner.bin, then also a directory called nocopy that has GH3Progress and playerinfo in it. My question is, I'm trying to install a wii save file I found on a website that has all the Guitar Hero 3 objectives done, but the thing is, is that that file is just in a directory called [RGHE] and named data.bin. How do I install this GH3 data.bin file with this Savegame Manager GX?

EDIT: It may be easier if I just ask this. How do I install other save files (ex:data.bin files) I find on other sites, using this Savegame Manager GX application?
hi
for now you can't cuase the only support uncompressed save games (so just savegame from my app and from wanin extractor
so to install the data.bin, just use the wii save manager.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just tested the r69 yesterday.
It's way better with tabs now, very nice
yaywii.gif

I tested the mii extractor (which is working fine)
but "manage all" when on the Mii tabs still extract all the savegames. (or maybe both ? but it started with savegames)

Maybe you could either :
1. add a choice to the manage_all dialog
2. detect which tab is active on the wii side

I prefer the first choice, so the user can select (checkbox on the dialog is possible right ?) what they want extracted/installed.
for example if the user select install all, and checks only the savegame checkbox, it will not read the Mii's from the current SD folder if there are mixed save+mii.
The checkboxes could be saved to the configuration file to remember the user choice.

But, maybe there is a need to determine if "install all" will install mii's only from the user defined Mii folder, or from the currently shown folder, or both.

Sorry, I give you more work every time
tongue.gif

something like that : (Sorry for the quality, Paint at my working place, what horrible software XD)
save_manage_bg_with_checkboxes.PNG

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Is there any chance that SGMGX could be made to run under a SNEEK emulated NAND? Currently it just crashes if you try to start it (fwiw wiixplorer runs fine, which uses some of the same sources afaik).

A 'bug' is that a mii with the character ή (U+03AE: Greek Small Letter Eta with tonos - page 10 of the extended chars section when giving the mii a nickname) in the name will not copy. If you click copy it acts as if it is copying, but never returns a successful message. Waninkokos mii-extractor can succesfully extract it (I guess because it just uses numeric characters to name files on the SD).

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
George Dawes said:
Is there any chance that SGMGX could be made to run under a SNEEK emulated NAND? Currently it just crashes if you try to start it (fwiw wiixplorer runs fine, which uses some of the same sources afaik).
will see what i can do

QUOTE(George Dawes @ Jun 7 2010, 03:31 PM) A 'bug' is that a mii with the character ? (U+03AE: Greek Small Letter Eta with tonos - page 10 of the extended chars section when giving the mii a nickname) in the name will not copy. If you click copy it acts as if it is copying, but never returns a successful message. Waninkokos mii-extractor can succesfully extract it (I guess because it just uses numeric characters to name files on the SD).
think that will be fixed in r70
wink.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Cyan said:
Just tested the r69 yesterday.
It's way better with tabs now, very nice
yaywii.gif

I tested the mii extractor (which is working fine)
but "manage all" when on the Mii tabs still extract all the savegames. (or maybe both ? but it started with savegames)

Maybe you could either :
1. add a choice to the manage_all dialog
2. detect which tab is active on the wii side

I prefer the first choice, so the user can select (checkbox on the dialog is possible right ?) what they want extracted/installed.
for example if the user select install all, and checks only the savegame checkbox, it will not read the Mii's from the current SD folder if there are mixed save+mii.
The checkboxes could be saved to the configuration file to remember the user choice.

But, maybe there is a need to determine if "install all" will install mii's only from the user defined Mii folder, or from the currently shown folder, or both.

Sorry, I give you more work every time
tongue.gif
ok man good idea
but i prefer the second option
perhaps i will add a screen to select what you want to manage: saves, miis, both

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
dj_skual said:
will see what i can do
Thanks a lot - it's not a high priority (I can, and have been, installing saves on my SNEEK NAND manually, after using GX to extract them from my wii), but will be nice to have an app that can manage it all.

QUOTEthink that will be fixed in r70 ;)
Excellent, thanks again. Will be good to have all my miis on one memory card in the same format.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Revision 70 avalaible:
R070.dol

* fixed utf-16 mii name display
* fixed the freeze when enter in setting path and no config file on device, or
new custom path in app and first run with the old config file
* fixed the code dump if the extract pass are not set in configfile (now the
default path work)
* perhaps fixed the problem to run app under sneek (thx to report)
* some sources sort

Enjoy!!!
yaywii.gif

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried the new r70.

And now i can save all my mii´s.. Even them my kids have downloaded..(I could not before)
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew