Homebrew Savegame manager gx error?

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm unable to import save files from savegame manager gx, im able to extract them just fine though. I was wondering what exactly is the problem? I'm on system menu 4.3U and NOTHING i do works all of my CIOS's are up to date, i have the most recent manager and everything. So whats wrong?

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serenade.63 said:
Hello, I'm unable to import save files from savegame manager gx, im able to extract them just fine though. I was wondering what exactly is the problem? I'm on system menu 4.3U and NOTHING i do works all of my CIOS's are up to date, i have the most recent manager and everything. So whats wrong?

you should include the version # and not say latest. What you might think is latest could actually be outdated.

And exactly what is your problem? Does your list of saves appear and you get an error when you try to install? Can you not see any saves? what's the issue?

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought system menu 4.3 came with ios 58?
Edit: it may be relevant that i am using an sd card and NOT the usb drive

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt as far as i can tell, it lets me toggle wether or not to use ios58 though
Edit: Miis are able to install just fine...

D

Deleted User

serenade.63 said:
Hmmm.... i think i know the problem, the manager is unable to create save files, just overwrite them?
If you are talking about importing save files without having them in your Wii, you are right. You MUST have created the save file on your Wii first.

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so that means, to back up saves that i wouldnt normally be able to transfer i have to extract and delete from the wii, then i have to start a new game go back to sgm gx and install?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As far as I remember, some games have that issue.
If there isn't a gamesave already on the wii nand, the program can't restore a gamesave from sd or usb.
Aren't those gamesaves clearly marked as such?

The program still remains usefull. You restart the game, make it create a new gamesave, and restore the one that contains your progress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o