Homebrew Save_manager Pokémon Moon problem

Skullkandy69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, finally i was able to extract and inject the old save of Pokemon Moon with JKSM, if it is injected with another save already open in the game it will crash.
I thought i would have to use Hex Editor and need a new save, just as i used to when i was going to inject my old saves when i lost my gen6 games.
How did you do it please tell me

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have PKHex, you can manipulate your coordinates to a different location. I had something similar happen to myself when I did the save transfer and was able to manipulate my coordinates to unfreeze my character. I also started a new game and waited until I was able to leave my house before I saved, and then moved the save over onto the game.

I'd say first step is to make sure you are copying the file over without compromising the file. So make sure to eject the SD card and everything.
Next, if you have PK hex and you are frozen, manipulate the coordinates a bit and see if that helps at all.
If none of those help, try to boot NTR before hand and use the Walk through walls code.

If none of those work try to find a finished or different save file that you can load, and then transfer all your pokemon, items, and completion through PKhex.

Laydin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i'm having the very same issue, on the yellow screen on both savemanager and JKSM. I'm at a loss too =( I've been searching for various answers, if i find anything i'll definitely post here.

Last edited by Laydin,

arieromaci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just wanna know how to can i export my moon file so i can use pkhex.I tried save managers but they all give me a yellow screen
You can try use this homebrew downloader: https://github.com/Wolvan/Homebr3w/releases and download JKSM. The white icon one, and then you extract the save and inject whenever you want, doesnt even need hb launcher, is like a cia. The save folder is JKSV > Saves.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rxtools is dead switch to luma. There are a lot of tutorials for it and it's really easy(replace 2 files) then try again also try using the cia version if your not already since I think version 11.2 introduce pasor which may mess with some home brew launching from home brew launcher
Could you help me find any good tutorial for this change?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can try use this homebrew downloader: https://github.com/Wolvan/Homebr3w/releases and download JKSM. The white icon one, and then you extract the save and inject whenever you want, doesnt even need hb launcher, is like a cia. The save folder is JKSV > Saves.

Go to the luma thread and download the files from the original post
Then place the boot.3dsx and replace you current rxtools boot.3dsx
I'm not 100% sure if you still need the launcher.dat with luma but if there is one then replace the one from rxtools *IF THERE IS NO LAUNCHER.DAT FOR LUMA DELETE THE ONE ON YOUR SD ANYWAY
Delete rxtools folder
should be Done let me know if you have any problems

Skullkandy69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dyou wanna know about exctrating from freeshop release or inject the save from leak release?

Your post down there got merged? Homebrew downloader I already have homebrew do I just set up a new one? How exactly?
what do you mean by the white icon one? how exactly do I put this cia on sd cardso I can use jksv?

Laydin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not having any luck installing luma, so i thought maybe if i upgrade homebrew 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 it'd help? But i can't find out how to upgrade it, anyone have any ideas? or know how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1