Save game from Minish Cap vanished - EZ Flash Omega

dan3the1man1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had about 2 hours of a playthrough saved on The Minish Cap. Today I opened the game and that save was gone. However in the SAVER folder, there is still a .sav file for Minish Cap. Is there a way to recover this?

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had about 2 hours of a playthrough saved on The Minish Cap. Today I opened the game and that save was gone. However in the SAVER folder, there is still a .sav file for Minish Cap. Is there a way to recover this?
Copy the save to your PC and run a GBA emulator and see if you can get the save to read. I had a similar issue happen to me in MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge. Just backed up my entire EZ-flash SD card to my PC, formatted the card, and re-copied everything once I knew the save was good. Maybe make sure that the Rom name and the .sav have the EXACT same name, EZ-flash changed the name of my .sav slightly when MMBCC crashed. Also, remember to wait at LEAST 5 seconds before turning off your GBA after saving, its still creating the .sav during those 5 seconds.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This issue has been confirmed in the Chinese community.

The cheat enabled when saving will cause save lost. It should be caused by the overflow of the modified value.

Solution: Disable the cheat before in-game save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1