Hacking ,sav file wont work anymore

Jugo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I was playing chrono trigger on my acekard then i saved and turned it off. When I woke up this morning the game didnt start up anymore and the icon on the nds file changed from the regular one to a picture of a grey nintendo ds. So i when and redownloaded the game. My question is after i redownloaded the game the save file I had before wont work anymore how do i make it work with the new one i downloaded? I already tried changing the names.

Jugo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every thing else works but the game wont load the save file, instead it just goes to new game but all the other games work fine.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you think everything works, but if everything worked the save would also work. its time for a reformat of your msd and a fresh install of akaio. i've had 1 file in 1 homebrew not work while 60 other homebrews, emulators, movies, mp3 files, roms, all worked just fine. after trying to figure it out, i finally reformatted. the reformat fixed it. all it takes is 1 (single) bad sector and the msd can do funny things in regards to this hobby.

your save is probably corrupt. which is why we preach backing up your saves and using the akaio multi-save slot option.

-another world

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Another World said:
your save is probably corrupt. which is why we preach backing up your saves and using the akaio multi-save slot option.

-another world
Blame Microsoft. If they hadn't changed how autorun works, it would have been easy to add an option to automatically backup up all your saves when you inserted your MicroSD card into the PC.

If only I knew that before I spent 2 hours figuring why autorun didn't work...

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When you downloaded it the second time did you download it from a different place as the first time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Shame vr wasn't a thing during ps2