Sausage Head Voodoo Doll.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Untitled-1.png

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sop said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Sausage Head said:
protective force-box
2expq1c.png

it is once again a protective force-box
*Hits the protective force-box very hard with a Keyblade*
Didn't you know, nothing an break a protective force-box.
Then I'll do this.

*Waits for Sausage Head to stop using the protective force-box*
2expq1c.png

*Sausage Head stopped using the protective force-box*
Untitled-1.png

*Hits Sausage Head at the head very hard with a Keyblade and blood started trickling down SH's head*
Well, the EoF is for FUN, y'know?

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
FiReFoX_7 said:
Sop said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
Sausage Head said:
protective force-box
2expq1c.png

it is once again a protective force-box
*Hits the protective force-box very hard with a Keyblade*
Didn't you know, nothing an break a protective force-box.
Then I'll do this.

*Waits for Sausage Head to stop using the protective force-box*
2expq1c.png

*Sausage Head stopped using the protective force-box*
Untitled-1.png

*Hits Sausage Head at the head very hard with a Keyblade and blood started trickling down SH's head*
Well, the EoF is for FUN, y'know?
Yeah well, you didn't do that because sausage head is invincible. His life bar is OVER 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sop said:
Yeah well, you didn't do that because sausage head is invincible. His life bar is 0!!!!!
You are so imaginative Sop. I'm just doing that for fun, y'know?
dry.gif

QUOTE(CA519705950 @ Apr 17 2011, 04:46 PM) I think we killed Sausage Head
unsure.gif
Hmm... Maybe.

EDIT: I've edited something.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
teehheeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mwuhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha
spam spam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams
pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp
amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa
mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams
pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp
amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa
mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
/spam

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it wrong that my pee-pee grows when I look at my mommy? Why does that happen? I'm 12 and don't understand it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think