Samsung Note 7 Discontinued! Did you have one?

• Thread starter DKB
  • Start date
  • Views 3,714
  • Replies 62
  • Likes 1

Did you get a Samsung Note 7?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No.

Votes: 66 94.3%
  • Yes. And I still do.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

No as I am a Motorola kinda girl.
2010-04-15-11-13-03.jpg

D

Deleted User

The only phone I have is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x, and the damn thing can't even handle the phone/texting app without crashing

D

Deleted User

EDIT: Now that I've thought this through, this post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I blame staying up too late and not being able to think clearly because of being tired.

Last edited by ,

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they probably tried to rush their phone out and compete with the iPhone 7 and paid a massive price for it. this is such a big embarrassment for their mobile phone division(s).

lol...cause the I7 is something to compete with. I'm not bashing Apple, I just don't care for the fact it's not open source and I haven't looked at specs in some time, but has anything major actually changed with it?

Only reason they skipped "6" is to keep in line with the S7 variance.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol...cause the I7 is something to compete with. I'm not bashing Apple, I just don't care for the fact it's not open source and I haven't looked at specs in some time, but has anything major actually changed with it?

there's a few articles online about Samsung maybe rushing their phone to compete with the iPhone. check them out if you want.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-in-rush-to-capitalize-on-uninspiring-iphone

never mentioned anything about their name. I know it was to match the S7.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You mean besides the fact that every piece of hardware in the iPhone is better than the Samsung or basically every other android device? Apple soc chip blows the competition out of the water. Apples phone is just as good if not better than every android phone on the market. The only one to "compete" is the Google pixel which *bug surprise* is dollar for dollar the exact same price without the 256gb option.

People can bash on Apple "iOS" all the want but there phones are the best hardware on the market 90 percent of the time

Not being open source doesn't mean jackshit when all its ever used for is to make the os compatible with a phone in the first place and add bloatware beyond belief(seriously). Its also the reason why android is ridiculously fragmented when it comes to updates since it would take every phone manufacturer to update it manually which leads to lots of lazy devs not picking up the task of actually supporting their phone.

The only reason open source is good for the android community is to root and cfw and 90% of the time rooting is just used to remove the bloatware and most people call it a day. Not to mention how complicated it can get with 3-4 iterations of the same phone. You Can achieve the same "openness" thru jail breaking which is always one click and much simpler. I'll always be an iPhone fan until android releases something of equal quality for less. Right now the only truly equal quality phone (pixel) is selling for the same price dollar for dollar...and its uglier to I'll just stick with the iPhone.

Like why would someone who can't code for their life care if it was open source? What are these android cfw doing that an iPhone that's jailbroken can't?its always bugged me that most people don't know diddly squat about phones, cpu, architecture, screen resolution, etc.. Yet they talk about androids like all the phones put together vs iPhone. 1 android has the best camera, the other the best screen, another the best battery life, another runs on x86 and yet they are all talked about as if it was the same phone vs the iPhone. The iPhone is truly the best single phone on the market and it's sad to see so many people brainwashed by android to truly and HONESTLY believe that the iPhone doesn't give you everything your android phone does and more. Too many people truly believe iPhone and iOS are shit and Apple is evil. Yet Google is a God who doesn't make mistakes, and that android can give you SOO MUCH MORE FOR LESS MONEYYY, APPLE ONKY CHARGES WHAT THEY CHARGE BECAUSE THEYRE GREEDY. yet when GOOGLE makes a flagship phone that actually competes with the iPhone it is the exact same price.

Tldr: iPhones are great and there are just as many android sheep and brainwashed android loyalists as there are retarded iPhone fanboys

Ps: don't even get me started on Java

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@4gionz

That's not what I asked. I asked if anything has actually changed with it. The average IOS / iPHONE user don't know piss about the hardware aspect.

I root and run a custom rom and get rid of the bloatware and a few other things.

As for jailbreaking an Apple you have to wait months before a jailbreak is even released and hope it's not tethered when it does release or riddles with virus.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@4gionz

That's not what I asked. I asked if anything has actually changed with it. The average IOS / iPHONE user don't know piss about the hardware aspect.

I root and run a custom rom and get rid of the bloatware and a few other things.

As for jailbreaking an Apple you have to wait months before a jailbreak is even released and hope it's not tethered when it does release or riddles with virus.
I don't disagree with waiting months for a jailbreak(tho since the Chinese teams took over there has only really been 2 long waits and I've legitimately never heard of a jailbreak virus but I'm 100% sure they exist since you are circumventing Apple security) I'm just saying that most android users talk about specs or something else to put down the iPhone and end up looking like sheep because they don't know what they're talking about 90 percent of the time and are just repeating marketing campaigns lol(8 coressss!!) When someone is trying to tell me that their Galaxy s4 is better than an iPhone 6 just because it's "android open source!!" It bothers me. I noticed I went a bit off the handle on your post because I don't usually post about iOS vs android so I got a lot off my chest that was not necessarily directed at you specifically lol.

As for what's "changed" well everything except the look technically, the same as every other phone, android or not. Actually apples processor upgrade has been the biggest since the original iPhone release and the dual cameras are cool along with *brace for it* no headphone jack lol. The reason I prefer iPhones is because I don't even jailbreak them. It's my phone, I use to play games, take pictures and all that junk. I use my iPad jailbroken for kodi to watch sports and movies and stuff and since there's no bloatware on my phone I see no need to jaikbreak and remove anything.

Last edited by 4gionz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: