Sam and Max Season 1

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mrfraser89, Nov 26, 2010.

1. mrfraser89
    OP

mrfraser89 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    So guys, what's the latest on this game?

I've managed to patch my ISO to use IOS 249, and running it off a burnt disc in Neogamma works.

Has ANYONE managed to get this working in a USB loader as yet, or it's still not done?

From what I understand, there is an IOS reload which causes the USB drive to be deactivated, then the system drops to system menu...

2. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia
    Look into SNEEK Use Mod-Mii for windows to setup a sneek + Di or Uneek+Di plays the game from Fat32 hdd without a prob

3. Son of Science

Son of Science GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
    Sand Iego
    NeoGamma R5+ is compatible with Sam & Max

4. terrence555

terrence555 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2010
    United States
    Weehawken
    The Sam and Max Season Two port for Wii took almost 2 years from announcement to release, though a large part of that was Atari's fault...Has anyone gotten this game to run on their softmodded wii????

5. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Enable alt. dol loading+ in NeoGamma and have the correct files on sd card? It should already work with the latest NeoGamma with default settings and all files copied to the correct folder on sd card.

6. mrfraser89
    OP

mrfraser89 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    Regarding Sam and Max 2. I will let you know in a few days...

From what I've seen, you just need to patch it to use the relevant IOS (249 in my case) and away you go.

7. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    This only works for discs. Also, only for games without 002 check, you will see what i mean.

8. VatoLoco

VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Ya Cant Get There From Here
    yup, like wiipower said, use the awesome alt dol+ feature, which i think is included all the latest versions of the 'big boy' loaders (cfg, neogamma, wiiflow, and prolly gx too).

my kid and i have played through both sam n max games from usb using the alt dol+ to choose which chapter to play =)