Gaming Sam and Max Season 1

mrfraser89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So guys, what's the latest on this game?

I've managed to patch my ISO to use IOS 249, and running it off a burnt disc in Neogamma works.

Has ANYONE managed to get this working in a USB loader as yet, or it's still not done?

From what I understand, there is an IOS reload which causes the USB drive to be deactivated, then the system drops to system menu...

terrence555

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Sam and Max Season Two port for Wii took almost 2 years from announcement to release, though a large part of that was Atari's fault...Has anyone gotten this game to run on their softmodded wii????

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Enable alt. dol loading+ in NeoGamma and have the correct files on sd card? It should already work with the latest NeoGamma with default settings and all files copied to the correct folder on sd card.

mrfraser89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Regarding Sam and Max 2. I will let you know in a few days...

From what I've seen, you just need to patch it to use the relevant IOS (249 in my case) and away you go.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mrfraser89 said:
Regarding Sam and Max 2. I will let you know in a few days...

From what I've seen, you just need to patch it to use the relevant IOS (249 in my case) and away you go.

This only works for discs. Also, only for games without 002 check, you will see what i mean.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
yup, like wiipower said, use the awesome alt dol+ feature, which i think is included all the latest versions of the 'big boy' loaders (cfg, neogamma, wiiflow, and prolly gx too).

my kid and i have played through both sam n max games from usb using the alt dol+ to choose which chapter to play =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse