SaltyNX : plugins compatibilities

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have a weird issue with SaltyNX plugins and diablo 2 ressurected (V 1.0.24.0) : after a fresh OS restart, the first game launching is crashing and second launch is working but i have the error message "SaltyNX is not working"

My current plugins :
- FPSLocker
- ReveserseNX-RT
- Status Monitor
- Edizon
- sys-clk
- Sysmodules

As additional infornation, this game has the cloud ckeck error message at startup : a error occured, try later,...but you can launch the game anyway before the first crash

I already tried a full reinstall of the game, this is the only game with this issue. Any Idea ? I suspect a compatibility issue of course...I already tried another source of NSP/XCI.

Thanks for your help

Reactions: cloud-strife777

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I dunno, try disabling some plugins or write game's ID into 'exceptions.txt" file in the saltynx folder
If I use the exception file for this game, can I still use fpsmonitor, reverseNX & Sysclk plugin ?
Post automatically merged:

I tested and everything is working well. Thanks, i can use now 1080p mod with 60fps :wub:
(If i can remove error cloud message at startup, it will be amazing)

Last edited by Keriam,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My current plugins :
- FPSLocker
- ReveserseNX-RT
- Status Monitor
- Edizon
- sys-clk
- Sysmodules
Those are not plugins, those are overlays... mostly. Overlays do not have an impact on SaltyNX, sysmodules do have and you decided to not list them...

My guess is that either:
- you have updated SaltyNX without reading release notes for 0.7.0 version:
Screenshot_2023-12-06-13-00-01-929_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

- installed a sysmodule that depleted completely RAM space dedicated to sysmodules and SaltyNX has no space to work. And to know that it would be really helpful to have a list of installed sysmodules.

I dunno, try disabling some plugins or write game's ID into 'exceptions.txt" file in the saltynx folder
SaltyNX is compatible with Diablo 2, issue lays elsewhere.

Last edited by masagrator,

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Those are not plugins, those are overlays... mostly. Overlays do not have an impact on SaltyNX, sysmodules do have and you decided to not list them...

My guess is that either:
- you have updated SaltyNX without reading release notes for 0.7.0 version:
View attachment 407563
- installed a sysmodule that depleted completely RAM space dedicated to sysmodules and SaltyNX has no space to work. And to know that it would be really helpful to have a list of installed sysmodules.

SaltyNX is compatible with Diablo 2, issue lays elsewhere.
Thanks for your answer.

As you suggested, I checked plugins folder for SaltySD and I don't have any old .elf file inside the folder so it should mean that this is another root cause.

Could you explain me where are located sysmodules ? Is it in Atmosphere/contents ?

Thanks.

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

It's strange because if have lots of folder inside : I checked some of them and they have a cheats folder inside, could it be related to Edizon ? I used it before but not anymore ...some of others ones have game patches (those should be kept i think to keep my custom patchs games)

1701888688403.png

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's just a mixed bag, where you can find sysmodules, cheats and game mods. You must post screen with every folder you have there.

I see only that you have sys-clk and Noexes sysmodules installed, and since you use overlays, for sure that's not a complete list.

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's just a mixed bag, where you can find sysmodules, cheats and game mods. You must post screen with every folder you have there.

I see only that you have sys-clk and Noexes sysmodules installed, and since you use overlays, for sure that's not a complete list.

After a cleaning, here what i have :
1701894692663.png

Diablo 2 is not the only one with same crash issue : i have also Red dead Redemption now

Attachments

• 1701894669644.png
    1701894669644.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by Keriam,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. sys-clk
2. Noexes (if you are not making cheats, delete it)
3. This is FC 24 folder
4. Tesla
5. SaltyNX
6. dmnt:cht (delete this, you don't need it when it's included with Atmosphere in stratosphere.romfs)
7. Emuiibo (SaltyNX sometimes has issue with it running in the same time)
8. Some system modification
9. Diablo 2 folder

So my recommendation is to delete 2, 6 and 7.
Beside why you have exefs modification in Diablo 2? Some graphics mod?

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. sys-clk
2. Noexes (if you are not making cheats, delete it)
3. This is FC 24 folder
4. Tesla
5. SaltyNX
6. dmnt:cht (delete this, you don't need it when it's included with Atmosphere in stratosphere.romfs)
7. Emuiibo (SaltyNX sometimes has issue with it running in the same time)
8. Some system modification
9. Diablo 2 folder

So my recommendation is to delete 2, 6 and 7.
Beside why you have exefs modification in Diablo 2? Some graphics mod?
Thanks to take time for my issue, I really appreciate it.
For Diablo 2, it's the 1080p MOD : https://gbatemp.net/threads/diablo-ii-resurrected-1080p-plugin.640935/

I deleted all recommended folders but the issue is still there unfortunately, any other idea ?

For Diablo 2, it's the 1080p MOD : https://gbatemp.net/threads/diablo-ii-resurrected-1080p-plugin.640935/

I deleted all recommended folders but the issue is still there unfortunately, any other idea ?
And I have the issue on all games by the way.

I also tried to update sigpatchs with sigpatch-updater.nro but the issue is still there.

I deleted SaltyNX and add again the file : this issue is solved now !

Something strange which don't have any relation : all games have te error 2155-8007 at launch, I am sure this is due to the use of Linkalho.

And I have the issue on all games by the way.

I also tried to update sigpatchs with sigpatch-updater.nro but the issue is still there.

I deleted SaltyNX and add again the file : this issue is solved now !

Something strange which don't have any relation : all games have te error 2155-8007 at launch, I am sure this is due to the use of Linkalho.
EDIT : If I unlink my account, the error is solved for all games but Diablo 2 is not working anymore (ask me to link my account). But If i do that, all games have the 2155-8007 error at launch, any idea ?

Only found workaround is to create a new user and link this user with Linkalho : Diablo 2 is working for this user, and other games is launching by my main user.

I found some topics about Cloud save link to remove before the NAND creation : I did it with Goldleaf but it doesnt change anything.

Diablo 2 need a linked account and it's not working with my main account...

Last edited by Keriam,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...