Hacking Question about SaltyNX and GPU Clock.

LBGUser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,first of all sorry for my English.

I have a Switch Lite and I'm having some small problems with him.

About SaltyNX. I updated my switch (Atmosphere and OFW) because some games weren't working. Updated and have no more problems with games,but when I try to turn on SaltyNX to use NX FPS, all my games just don't work.( The software was closed because an error occurred). If SaltyNX is Off, I don't have any problems.

About GPU Clock.

I'm overclocking my switch because I'm a PC player, and I'm used to 60 FPS.(Yeah,I know this is stupid.). I don't have any problems overclocking CPU and RAM, but GPU don't go above 614 MHz if the charger is not connected. I don't have problems if playing with charger connected and temperatures don't rise too much to worry about, but the only thing is bothers me a little are the fans that stay between 70% ~ 85% of use.

Any help?

Trophies
XP
Try use SaltyNx 0.6.1 version, the last version have problems with 17.0.X
Post automatically merged:

Also if you have ReverseNX-RT.olv try with previus version because ReverseNX-RT.olv last version no works with SaltyNx 0.6.1

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Try use SaltyNx 0.6.1 version, the last version have problems with 17.0.X
Don't spread bullshit, thank you very much. Everybody who says that didn't read release notes or have bloated ram with sysmodules.

@LBGUser did you update recently SaltyNX? Did you read release notes for 0.7.0 version?
Screenshot_2023-12-06-13-00-01-929_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

And next time this thread exists:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/saltynx-discussion-thread.579051

Last edited by masagrator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto