Hacking Sakuratronic Full Skin

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
marational said:
I gave it a try and it's great. The sound effects work well and the skin is definitely very complete.

Great work.
Yeah, thanx for checking it out..
wink.gif
If you like it, even better!!

Bluntsly said:
Checked it out, very complete.. Im not a fan of the style and didn't keep using it, but I can tell that you put a ton of work into it so great job, i respect that.
Well, as I said so, some people just won't dig the style of the theme, I made it for myself, and I'm whole about that stuff....once, maybe I design some new skin that will be more wide open for people, and not so specific....but will see that, for now, I don't have any time!!
Also, I really appreciate nice word and showing of respect, even if you aren't really into it....Thank you VERY MUCH!

QUOTE(cornaljoe @ Aug 27 2008, 05:24 AM)
Definitely the best skin available so far. Thanks for the work. I love the skin but I'm not too fond of the green theme. Would it be hard to change the theme to blue. I have a little photoshop experience but I still suck. It won't be a simple color replace huh?
Well, the green fits the best with the rest, so I made it that way....the thing is that it's not actually easy at all just to swap skin..
frown.gif

It's too much of a wort, and in the end, I wouldn't be able to replace everything green with blue...There are too many files, and to many parts that aren't just green, but make green with combination with other files.....it's all working together, and it's really complex to do it the way I'm doing it....but results are amazing...
tongue.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Props to you Toni! i've been using this skin since I got the triple loader and I've never gone back! Detail, sleekness, it's all been said before in the topic. Just letting you know there's another person out here taking advantage of your artwork. Keep on truckin'!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I always appreciate a feedback, bad or good, it's all constructive..
smile.gif

Thanx for the comment......I like to see how many people like and enjoy my skin....I know that quite many people liked Realtronic for default M3 Real firmware, but Sakuratronic is much more liked..

If you're using triple loader, you might want to check M3 Realtronic http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2371 it's the same style, just for M3 Real....it has very nice animated buttons too!! Feel free to check it out....if you use it, it'll go great with your Sakuratronic!!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for reviving the topic but its a great skin in just found it 2mins ago and is gonna stayin on my dsi forever unless i get a bfmv skin

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?