Hacking Sakura & System for M3i Zero

zepretender

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

My M3i Zero is running with two things : the "core" and "system for M3i Zero 09/21/2010". What is the M3Sakura System and PC tools(21-9-2010) ? Does I need it ?

Thank you for helping a N00b
rolleyes.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you need 2 things.
as you said, the fcore.
and there's the system folder.
unlike most common cards, the m3i zero has (official) support for 2 different system folders.

there's the touchpod system, which is feature-rich but old and slow.
and there's the m3sakura dualboot system which allows you to switch between touchpod, and m3sakura which runs much smoother.

aside from that m3sakura is often distributed in 2 forms, installer and just the system folder.
you only need the system folder, but the installer also installs software that allows you to convert video files so they can be opened on your m3i zero.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
you need 2 things.
as you said, the fcore.
and there's the system folder.
unlike most common cards, the m3i zero has (official) support for 2 different system folders.

there's the touchpod system, which is feature-rich but old and slow.
and there's the m3sakura dualboot system which allows you to switch between touchpod, and m3sakura which runs much smoother.

aside from that m3sakura is often distributed in 2 forms, installer and just the system folder.
you only need the system folder, but the installer also installs software that allows you to convert video files so they can be opened on your m3i zero.

touche dice, well said!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night