multoque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See topic.

Is this happening to anyone else? I recall having gotten the same error with TWEWY and do not remember how I resolved it (I have a suspicion it was by installing SP1, but somehow I don't think that was it).

I've tried getting rid of the save file and launching from iTouch, but iTouch is having problems even finding the rom (because of limitations to its file system, I suspect).

I have also, of course, tried using a different copy of the game from a different source, to no avail.

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have been playing FFIV for since yesterday and have already cloked in 4 hours and I have not gotten any save file format error. I am using Sakura 1.11x(SP1) that is included in the latest Triple Boot English Edition. Have you tried loading the rom through the M3 Real original firmware? Or maybe you can try downloading it again.

alfatreze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, not problem here whatsoever, and I've run it through a good 10h and myriad saves.

Try backing up, formatting you card (Fat32), and putting in fresh files. Also to be safe turn on the card corruption check at boot.

MitchStar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing happened to me when I got the XXXX version the first few hours of its release. I had to format my card. After that, I just decided to try the version with a number (it had been released by that time) and it worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...