Homebrew safehax on 3ds (old) 11.3.0 36U

SlimeGuy640

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i'm in a very bad situation. So i have had my 3DS for 6 years now and i just started using homebrew and i decided to downgrade to try and get a9lph. Yet soundhax didn't work so i had no choice but to just update my system. all my stuff is gone on it but i have backup tickets but when i load up fasthax it says that the exploit failed. please help i don't want to loose all of my stuff!!!

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i'm in a very bad situation. So i have had my 3DS for 6 years now and i just started using homebrew and i decided to downgrade to try and get a9lph. Yet soundhax didn't work so i had no choice but to just update my system. all my stuff is gone on it but i have backup tickets but when i load up fasthax it says that the exploit failed. please help i don't want to loose all of my stuff!!!
Hate to break it to ya, but you loose'd all your stuff.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
im guessing you updated post 11.3 :/

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
what you were supposed to do in this situation was a 9.2 ctrtransfer tho thats not exactly out in plain site on the guide

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is why you always research before updating. Google has been a thing for years now.
I am not trying to be mean, just blunt.
i keep yellows8 3ds update thingy as a live bookmark in my browser

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Since 1998 as a matter of fact lol
Google is going to be 20 next year .-.
...I was on the internet before Google was even invented...I actually remember the internet before Google...

Reactions: Shikkichu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo