Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

YellowHoneyBear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished hacking my 3DS. I have no idea what i'm doing so. Anything i should be warned about? Can i still play online? Can i get the my games back from the eshop? I still have some of them which is weird. I linked back my ID.

rphlfjrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished hacking my 3DS. I have no idea what i'm doing so. Anything i should be warned about? Can i still play online? Can i get the my games back from the eshop? I still have some of them which is weird. I linked back my ID.
Personally I only want CFW just to dump my cartridge games as .cia files so I dont have to switch between carts.

pmcbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am also experiencing the same problem where I got onto 2.0 but when following the arm9loaderhax I do the SafeA9LHInstaller part but get the error: firm0.bin doesn't exist or has a wrong size. I took a picture of the error message.
IMG_0236.JPG

pmcbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also took a screenshot of the files that I put in the a9lh folder that I created on the root of the SD card.
Capture.JPG

pmcbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you put the files from the data_input folder on your sd?
Right now I'm on my mobile so I don't know what files are actually in the folder.
Ah, that might be it then. I misunderstood step "7) Copy the a9lh folder from the data_input .zip to the root of your SD Card" from the Plailect guide. Will try again and update current status.

Reactions: rphlfjrd

Billy1006

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah, that might be it then. I misunderstood step "7) Copy the a9lh folder from the data_input .zip to the root of your SD Card" from the Plailect guide. Will try again and update current status.
For Luck and hope your 3ds will not brick

rphlfjrd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to do a double take on that step too. I didnt have the data_input.zip downloaded. lmao

pmcbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I have successfully finished the installation, thanks again for the help.

RobSocksLesauteu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well ive tried everything !!!

Steelhax wont work (keeps saying an error has occurred - forcing the software to close. when loading the game)
Ive tried having a ds games, 3ds game and a flashcart in the slot when launching safehax and they all blackscreen for me. looks like i'm shit out of luck !!

EDIT:- as soon as i posted this it worked !! looks like my luck is back in

Last edited by RobSocksLesauteu,

george1391

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

If you followed the guide here; (https://3ds.guide/get-started) then you should have injected your NNID through NANDbin after you were successful in getting your CFW up and running. Basically, you can still get any purchasing you made before you injected CFW.

And yes, you will be able to play online with CFW (Luma3d).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.