Hacking Safe to get 4.1U?

Xx.Doom.xX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm on a 4.0U Wii updated from 3.2 by Waninkoko's method, also I followed assassda's guide for help. I got WSR and I don't want to watch the stupid video every time I play the game. What's the safe way to update to 4.1U? Do I need a special installer through the homebrew channel/Bannerbomb or is updating through Nintendo safe?

MertenNor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
you can use:
Firmware Updater 4.1 by Waninkoko
smile.gif
here: http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko...ware-updater-41

MertenNor

Xx.Doom.xX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I installed 4.1U, then cIOS 36 v10 because i needed to and Homebrew Channel 1.0.3 because I hadn't updated to it yet. But when my Wii restarted it said I needed a system upgrade to play Wii Sports?! WTF!

MertenNor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
Xx.Doom.xX said:
Alright, I installed 4.1U, then cIOS 36 v10 because i needed to and Homebrew Channel 1.0.3 because I hadn't updated to it yet. But when my Wii restarted it said I needed a system upgrade to play Wii Sports?! WTF!

load it from a loader like GeckoOS
smile.gif

if u are using USB loader why not load it from there.. ? (use Usb loader GX ore this Game Channels wad (PAL) to load the game if you get the 002 error on USB loader...

MertenNor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...