Hacking Safe to delete "DSPda" from the G6 Lite

gust0208

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

Just received my G6 lite and am thrilled with it so far. But, after updating the loader and installing the software. I found that a significant portion of my cart was being used up by the "DSPda" folder. On the main screen when plugged into the DS, it appears that the DSPda is an extension and should be safe to delete? It takes ~120MB and I would love to remove if safe.

Thanks and so far, this seems like a great cart!

Cheers,
Tom

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah go ahead and delete it, you just won't be able to access that feature from within the G6 menu (gives you an error message)

But it's in chinese so it's pretty much useless for the majority

gust0208

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah go ahead and delete it, you just won't be able to access that feature from within the G6 menu (gives you an error message)

But it's in chinese so it's pretty much useless for the majority

Thanks! That will free up quite a bit of space. So far, this is a sweet card and just checking out the emulator support for NES and it seems spot on. Two thumbs up to software as well. Combined with the review on this site, even the newbiest of newbies are set to go.

Cheers,
Tom

p.s. Now to figure out why that Wario Touched rom won't work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...