Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
_47588854_009059425-1.jpg
QUOTE said:
Mr Terreblanche, 69, was beaten to death by two farm workers after a dispute over unpaid wages, police say. Two people have been charged.
President Jacob Zuma has appealed for calm, saying the killing should not incite racial hatred.
Mr Terreblanche, who campaigned for a separate white homeland, came to prominence in the early 1980s.
The murder comes amid growing anxiety about crime in South Africa and what opposition politicians say are irresponsible and racially inflammatory sentiments from a minority of the ruling ANC party, says the BBC's Karen Allen in Johannesburg.
The incident comes 10 weeks before South Africa hosts the first World Cup football tournament on African soil.
A spokesman for Mr Terreblanche's Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (Afrikaner Resistance Movement - AWB) linked the killing to the recent singing of an apartheid-era song by a firebrand ANC leader.
Source

...Is it me or is ALOT of big shit has been happing today?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Shit is hitting the fan bigtime.

Oh well at least an evil man has been killed and not innocent civilians.
Definitely!

I came in and was wondering how much shitty news does it take to change a light bulb. The I thought:
no shitty new can change a light bulb only good news can.
tongue.gif

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
1 thing.
that can't be his original name right?
Mr. whiteland?
Eugene Terreblanche? Err, unless Terreblanche means "Whiteland," I don't know where you read that.

One of two things, disgustingly ironic, or, a really bad excuse to legally change your name. He should have just named himself White Supremacist.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
As bad it is to hear that an innocent man has been killed (in the context of the crime), at least it was out of karma. I can't believe everything that's been going on lately.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uncle FEFL said:
thedicemaster said:
1 thing.
Mr. whiteland?
Eugene Terreblanche? Err, unless Terreblanche means "Whiteland," I don't know where you read that.

One of two things, disgustingly ironic, or, a really bad excuse to legally change your name. He should have just named himself White Supremacist.
terre=land
blanche=white

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uncle FEFL said:
thedicemaster said:
1 thing.
Mr. whiteland?

Terra = Earth and Blanche = white

At least that is how it comes out in the proper context. I think the word Terra is Latin while Blanche is a French word, someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Still, I don't think anyone is going to mourn the loss of a racist prick like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: