XP
Country
SpiritBoy said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
SpiritBoy said:
I..
Uh..
What?
I'm sorry, we've been saying it since Iran started working towards a nuclear missile. This statement is late by a few good years.

AHahahahahaha, you're one to talk. The amount of innocent people Israel has killed far surpasses what any 'terrorist' group or individual could have done.
I'm sorry, is that you speaking? I couldn't hear you behind all this media bullshit.
Wake up, will you?

Oh I'm sorry didn't quite catch that. I was too busy killing casualties that I 'thought' were terrorists. Anyways we all know the drill anyone that opposes or doesn't agree with Israel is a terrorist.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
^ You're treating the guy as if he were the one who should take the blame for everything his country has done. Just stop it, bro.

D

Deleted_171835

Schizoanalysis said:
More weapons of mass destruction?

*yawn*

We all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf....

Who does the USA want to invade this time?
Canada, I guess.
They're tired of being our allies and now want to nuke us!

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
and i doubt it can be my country, we are too small on the map, so small that u can barely see us haha
smile.gif

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
The humour of that picture is lost on me.
unsure.gif

I usually don't like explaining jokes but I'll make an exception.

WikipediaThe story revolves around the nine previous universes of the Heisei Kamen Riders merging into one, something that would destroy all the worlds. To prevent this, Tsukasa Kadoya transforms into Kamen Rider Decade and is told that to protect his own world he must travel with Natsumi and her grandfather to the other Kamen Riders' Worlds (referred to as an A.R. World or Another Rider's World) and eliminate the anomaly in that world.

Replace Tsukasa with Obama.
Replace Natsumi with Nancy Pelosi.
Replace her grandfather with Joe Biden
Replace 'Kamen Riders' Worlds' with countries.

Anomaly = Nukes and terrorism

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Splych said:
dragon574444 said:
Damn. Crazy. Just crazy.

Oh, and America won't nuke Canada, we want your maple syrup. That's all.
not just the maplesyrup...
you want our caribou and beavers too.

And the uncut versions of their most excellent show entitled Trailer Park Boys.

G

GentleFist

If the Americans think nuclear Weapons etc. aren't good and want nobody to have nuclear weapons why don't they discard their own...

Wanting to be superior and acting peaceful is stupid, every government sucks...

A bunch of old people ruling over the world playing their stupid games.
And none of us plastic soldiers actually cares.

SpiritBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
mkoo said:
Pliskron said:
SpiritBoy said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
SpiritBoy said:
I..
Uh..
What?
I'm sorry, we've been saying it since Iran started working towards a nuclear missile. This statement is late by a few good years.

AHahahahahaha, you're one to talk. The amount of innocent people Israel has killed far surpasses what any 'terrorist' group or individual could have done.
I'm sorry, is that you speaking? I couldn't hear you behind all this media bullshit.
Wake up, will you?
I'd have to agree that Israel has been the victim of Iranian funded terrorism for a long time and Israel always trys to prevent civilian casualties were the Iranian funded Palestinian terrorists shoot rockets at schools. I have to ask why is Israel a tinny sliver of a country always asked to give up land? Why not Egypt, or Jordan? They have huge Palestinian populations. Why can't they chip in some land so there can be peace.

As far as this conference goes what's it supposed to accomplish? Will the Iranians or the North Koreans give up their nuclear programs as a result? I think we know the answer is no so all this is is window dressing, a public relations photo shoot, and something to make us all feel good when nothing is really being done.
That's a joke right? Especially Israel always trys to prevent civilian casualties part. (it's 'tries' btw)
You're the joke here, mate.
Go read some real facts about the stupid shit our country does to try and make civilians evacuate.
I'm not even going to speak about how it's a fucking war, and in war civilians die, just look up what Israel did.

And @PraxxtorCruel
What hole did you come from?

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GentleFist said:
If the Americans think nuclear Weapons etc. aren't good and want nobody to have nuclear weapons why don't they discard their own...

Wanting to be superior and acting peaceful is stupid, every government sucks...

A bunch of old people ruling over the world playing their stupid games.
And none of us plastic soldiers actually cares.

Except that the politicians (ie. government) answer to a higher power. They can always be replaced, yet the agenda will continue.

Why do you think that is?

They're a face, meant to sell an agenda. Nothing more than salesmen/women for the wealthy elite that control the entire world.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Splych said:
hmm...
nuclear weapons?

that's a little... scary.
cause y'know... you can get nuked and will die.
and more wars...

oh well. who ever has ahold of nuclear weapons, then you must be stupid if you gave it away.
well, if the terrorists are smart they will detonate it in low earth orbit over North America, It won't kill anyone directly, but will EMP every computer in the entire country, the resultant anarchy would kill far more people.

SoulSnatcher said:
QUOTE(Schizoanalysis @ Apr 13 2010, 02:01 AM) More weapons of mass destruction?

*yawn*

Canada, I guess.
they already tried invading Canada once and lost that war too.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it'd be a good idea to have a nuclear exchange with one of these piss ant backward countries thats likes to stone women and gays. Someone should have the balls to take care of the problem once and for all.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
I think it'd be a good idea to have a nuclear exchange with one of these piss ant backward countries thats likes to stone women and gays. Someone should have the balls to take care of the problem once and for all.

Yeah, poisoning the planet for a century would solve all the problems.
rolleyes.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Pliskron said:

Yeah, poisoning the planet for a century would solve all the problems.
rolleyes.gif
I'd actually be really good for the environment. Just look at the articles on Chernobyl. Wildlife is thriving.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
I'd actually be really good for the environment. Just look at the articles on Chernobyl. Wildlife is thriving.

Are you seriously comparing a nuclear meltdown to the damage caused by a salvo of modern nuclear ICBMs? Plus, yeah lots kill millions of innocent people to stop a minority of terrorists. Great plan, very humanitarian of you.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Schizoanalysis said:
More weapons of mass destruction?

*yawn*

Canada, I guess.
Just because no one is threatening to bomb Australia, doesn't mean we're "crying for wolf." We've all seen and read how an atom bombs destroys cities; how much damage do you think a hydrogen bomb would do? There is no other country (besides China, if they were provoked or vice versa) even worth invading. Be that a multitude of reasons (allies, weak, neutral, et cetera). Bush and Obama are entirely different, and the people have always had the same perspective on their own rulers; either they are weak, the same, stupid, or lovable (which is a feeling that rarely happens nowadays). I don't see Obama as weak, nor do I see him as an idiot. He's caught in a pickle. On one hand, he has Bush in the back of his mind, and nearly all the other world leaders and their citizens (as well as our citizens) are comparing him to Bush right now. Also, everything is blamed on the President when something goes wrong. It's usually the Congress' fault too.

Obama is President at one of the worst times in history right now, I think people should cut him some slack. How would YOU handle a nuclear threat? Humbly? That's ridiculous. Quick, yet well thought-out (which, admittedly our country is lacking) actions are the best. Especially when they are powerful, and somewhat forced actions. Notice, Obama can't just say "Terrorists, please stop threatening to nuke us. PLEASE! I don't wanna hurt you I swear...
frown.gif
" We have to take action.

Er, I know you were only joking, but we are co-dependent on Canada, as they are with us. There's no way in hell we'd ever nuke them. They are also our closest allies (geologically and politically).

EDIT: Grammar errors.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
those who misunderstood their religion and went xtreme are those from whom terrorism should be feared... those who know their religion, they will fight those who are extremists (ie. those who kill without logical reason) ...
the only country to have been noted to use nuclear power is america, i cant say i fully trust their plan to actually do it for safety reasons (its seems more of a political reason)...
analyst says america tried to stop a power from becoming stronger (iran) and now turning their attention to israel (who are increasing in their application of power)... seems logical to an extent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.