Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Okay - just ran into a massive issue. I tried updating Smash Bros. 3DS using the eShop. Got error 007-2999 and upon exiting everything on SD card no longer shows up on the menu. I tried reinjecting my 4.5 nand from Palantine and injecting all the license files from it back into sysnand - it's still gone. Please don't tell me it's an issue with the SD card and I just lost everything......

My nands were linked. But I don't know if downloading something from the Eshop would cause it to fuck up like this.

Just ran a file compare on a CIA I had installed and backed up to my PC vs the one on my SD card. Identical. What is going on?

You need to unlink your emunand. The tickets to games you installed on sysnand or emunand but not the other means that if you visit eShop or Data Management on the one that didn't have the tickets will cause the effected games to be removed.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to unlink your emunand. The tickets to games you installed on sysnand or emunand but not the other means that if you visit eShop or Data Management on the one that didn't have the tickets will cause the effected games to be removed.
I figured it out - check the thread I made, it involved the title.db and import db getting corrupted or something. I swapped out with a backup and it fixed it.

Reactions: piratesephiroth

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I still can't install devMenu with palantine... my 3DS ALWAYS refuses to conect with the DEvMenu Installer, even tough it has internet connection and everything looks ok...

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still can't install devMenu with palantine... my 3DS ALWAYS refuses to conect with the DEvMenu Installer, even tough it has internet connection and everything looks ok...

It depend of the sd card, if you have a samsung sd card, it will not work.
It work perfectly with toshiba class 4 sd cards.
And for this you must use PBT-CFW, not palantine

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a lag/delay when I 1st used this version of rxTools and I also got a lag/delay after updating to 9.8. The lag/delay after updating is normal, but I don't know why it lagged upon 1st use.
I had that too, took a long time, and then it was loading up the Home-Menu, took long too, because all those features added from 4.5 to 9.8.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I got a lag/delay when I 1st used this version of rxTools and I also got a lag/delay after updating to 9.8. The lag/delay after updating is normal, but I don't know why it lagged upon 1st use.
Why do you post above your quotes? You're the only one on the forum that does this and it's confusing to follow.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It depend of the sd card, if you have a samsung sd card, it will not work.
It work perfectly with toshiba class 4 sd cards.
And for this you must use PBT-CFW, not palantine

Sorry, mistook CFW name, I'm using PBT method, but the problem isn't the SD, I get always a conect error on the installer.

Omenien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should I do if the RxTools launch website just results in my lower screen turning into a fun array of colors and gets stuck like that?

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
What should I do if the RxTools launch website just results in my lower screen turning into a fun array of colors and gets stuck like that?
Just reset and try again. It happens with the normal version of rxtools 1/10 times in a while.

Jhyrachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We can launch this one trough ninjhax?

also, i do not understand the difference between the 2 links...

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help guys, after a few hours and reformatting the emunand again because I didn't remove the SD card while factory resetting my 3DS I've finally got it to work! The help was appreciated :)

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, mistook CFW name, I'm using PBT method, but the problem isn't the SD, I get always a conect error on the installer.

Yes but you can't send something over wifi on the sd card depending on the brand and the quality.
As i said it, it's impossible with samsung sd card for example

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What about a kingston sd card?

Kingston Sd card I don't know, it works very well with toshiba sd card (try 5 times and 5 times connect, i've try 50 times with a samsung card and it never works)

AmoDelQueso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know you have to hold L during the first boot of PBT-CFW, but my L is busted... is there anyway I can boot without it? This is the only thing that's been holding me from installing a cfw, I've tried repairing it (bought the buttons and screwdrivers) but almost all the inside screws are stripped and I can't take them out :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o