Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
With this CFW you can install games into emunand even not legit, do you want a picture proof for this?

If anyone has a doubt on the fact if they can install unlegit cia or edited stuff :

150612041617875007.jpg

Umm.... He is talking about downloading/updating a game from Eshop. Not about installing non legit CIA files.

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Umm.... He is talking about downloading/updating a game from Eshop. Not about installing non legit CIA files.
He's talking about the consequences of this, but the consequences don't matter since you can install anything you want, plus, i've install a cia for pokemon and then download the update on the Eshop without any problems

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
if u read carefully, he trying to install cia game. it won't work cus he installing cross region legit cia.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay - just ran into a massive issue. I tried updating Smash Bros. 3DS using the eShop. Got error 007-2999 and upon exiting everything on SD card no longer shows up on the menu. I tried reinjecting my 4.5 nand from Palantine and injecting all the license files from it back into sysnand - it's still gone. Please don't tell me it's an issue with the SD card and I just lost everything......

My nands were linked. But I don't know if downloading something from the Eshop would cause it to fuck up like this.

Just ran a file compare on a CIA I had installed and backed up to my PC vs the one on my SD card. Identical. What is going on?

Last edited by lisreal2401,

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
He's talking about the consequences of this, but the consequences don't matter since you can install anything you want, plus, i've install a cia for pokemon and then download the update on the Eshop without any problems

Maybe for you but :
- It's easier and faster to install updates directly from the eshop rather that downloading the cia file then installing
- Some people buy the games they liked
- If for any reason he wants to go legit or sell/give his console to someone who want to go legit, then it's better to keep the sysnand clean

Ompet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I thought I'll ask it again instead of looking through 35 pages (as I said, I'm sorry!)

I have installed some CIAs through Pasta CFW. One of the games I installed were SSB, but I couldn't run it (guess it was due to too low version of SysNAND? I'm on Version 9.2).

Therefor I'm thinking of using this CFW instead (with emuNAND), and wonders if I have to uninstall SSB from my SysNAND and install it to my emuNAND? I haven't tried anything yet but wanted to ask before going into this.

I also wonder if I can use the same Saves in Pasta as in Rx?

And one last question: In order to use this, I have to
1. Run rxMode through my browser
2. Install emuNAND (is this preinstalled when I start up rxMode, or do I have to install it in some way?)
3. Update emuNAND (I can see that I'm in emuNAND in the settings screen, saying RX-E)
4. ??? (how do I install anything to the emuNAND? Does it come preloaded with BigBlueMenu, or do I install it in some other way?)

PS. I have a Cubic Ninja game, if that is necessary for any step! :) Thank you for taking your time and doing all this for the community!! :)

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay - just ran into a massive issue. I tried updating Smash Bros. 3DS using the eShop. Got error 007-2999 and upon exiting everything on SD card no longer shows up on the menu. I tried reinjecting my 4.5 nand from Palantine and injecting all the license files from it back into sysnand - it's still gone. Please don't tell me it's an issue with the SD card and I just lost everything......
Maybe for you but :
- It's easier and faster to install updates directly from the eshop rather that downloading the cia file then installing
- Some people buy the games they liked
- If for any reason he wants to go legit or sell/give his console to someone who want to go legit, then it's better to keep the sysnand clean

I buy the games I like too, that's why I've my nand in 9.2 ready to set up with all the updates, so when i want to play them I just update, when i want the cfw i just downgrade.

is rxTools Patched version Region Free?

No it's not, but you can play converted games with firmware spoof/region free

Reactions: djalmafreestyler

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I thought I'll ask it again instead of looking through 35 pages (as I said, I'm sorry!)

I have installed some CIAs through Pasta CFW. One of the games I installed were SSB, but I couldn't run it (guess it was due to too low version of SysNAND? I'm on Version 9.2).

Therefor I'm thinking of using this CFW instead (with emuNAND), and wonders if I have to uninstall SSB from my SysNAND and install it to my emuNAND? I haven't tried anything yet but wanted to ask before going into this.

I also wonder if I can use the same Saves in Pasta as in Rx?

And one last question: In order to use this, I have to
1. Run rxMode through my browser
2. Install emuNAND (is this preinstalled when I start up rxMode, or do I have to install it in some way?)
3. Update emuNAND (I can see that I'm in emuNAND in the settings screen, saying RX-E)
4. ??? (how do I install anything to the emuNAND? Do it come preloaded with BigBlueMenu, or do I install it in some other way?)

PS. I have a Cubic Ninja game, if that is necessary for any step! :) Thank you for taking your time and doing all this for the community!! :)

1) Copy the contents of your SD card to a safeplace.
2) then using the gateway launcher, create an emunand
3) then copy the back contents of the SD back to the SD
4) boot into emunand via rxtools
5) update emunand
6) enjoy

Edit:
Sm4sh does not work on pasta, your sysnand version is not the reason.
Just use the sm4sh compatible rxtools.dat from the OP and follow the above steps

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
You can install non-legit games for your region on Emunand and eShop will tell you if it needs an update. The update will also work...
As for out-of-region games, just make it RF when you create the cia. I tried it, and it works.

The only inconvenience of using rxTools_patched vs GW is it takes longer to load.
But it works great and perfect for you if you're poor, cheap or hate GW's SOON policy :lol:

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
CFW Noob question, i'm used to emunand gateway, have Cubic Ninja and Oot but assuming i dont have any of theses, how i install BBM on a clear RXtool nosign NAND ? I just did with Gateway and i know i can do it with Pasta and Cubic, but if i'm on 9.2 and dont have them, what way should i take to install BBM ?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
CFW Noob question, i'm used to emunand gateway, have Cubic Ninja and Oot but assuming i dont have any of theses, how i install BBM on a clear RXtool nosign NAND ? I just did with Gateway and i know i can do it with Pasta and Cubic, but if i'm on 9.2 and dont have them, what way should i take to install BBM ?
This might seem convoluted but I would downgrade to 4.5 or 4.2, then you install palantine, then you can install BBM, then change your palantine rednand to a rxtools emunand, then update and you should now have updated rxtools.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This might seem convoluted but I would downgrade to 4.5 or 4.2, then you install palantine, then you can install BBM, then change your palantine rednand to a rxtools emunand, then update and you should now have updated rxtools.
Thanks for your clarifications, kinda "hard way", it's not for me but a friend (who dont know too much) who live kinda far from my place, so i cant install him BBM with my gateway, well, i guess he will have to wait to a spider CIA installer or me to come to his place x)

Koryushin

Trophies
XP
Country
France

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country

Would this one work?

- Downgrade / Upgrade to Firmware 4.X
- Use Pasta MSET to install the CIA Installer
- Setup emuNAND / rxPasta

Would this work providing both NANDs are linked?

Ninja Edit : LOL, nevermind, that will never work. Pasta doesn't support network installation. :P

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I only mention 4.2 because I think thats what the US 3DS downgrades to. I only have a EUR 3DS so I can't confirm.

No idea sorry, never had access to pasta cause no cubic ninja, and pasta mset only ran on 4.5 so was as limited as palantine in terms of gameplay.

Reactions: KazoWAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh