Hacking rxtool's CFW; Does it allow for Online play?

D

Deleted-236924

sysupdater on sysnand to update sysnand.

ONLY update with sysupdater with firmlaunch disabled. That is, devmode in rxTools, or Pasta mode, or I think Pasta CFW. But devmode in rx should do it, or pasta mode.
I'm not sure which version of rxtools would be best for using devmode for updating, but I used the 9/28 nightly to access devmode and update sysnand and it worked without giving me any problems. I had been told at the time that I should use 2.5.2 if devmode was what I wanted, though.

ihatethis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey :)
I`ll ask here so not to start another thread.
I have my n3ds with lumascfw, 11-33e, playing MHGens. Today I tried viewing DLC/Searching for HUBs, and it pops the EUA so I can accept it. I click accept, but then error 003-0399 -> To use this feature you must accept the EUA, go to internet settings - other information - EUA and agree to the terms. I go to the EUA in settings, but there is no accept/later buttons, just "back". :/

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I have my n3ds with lumascfw, 11-33e, playing MHGens. Today I tried viewing DLC/Searching for HUBs, and it pops the EUA so I can accept it. I click accept, but then error 003-0399 -> To use this feature you must accept the EUA, go to internet settings - other information - EUA and agree to the terms. I go to the EUA in settings, but there is no accept/later buttons, just "back". :/
If you're on EmuNAND make sure your NNID isn't linked to SysNAND. Also, did you change your system's region?

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might have been better to create a new thread, instead of necrobumping...

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-