Gaming Rune Factory 3 - First Spouse

Who did you choose as your first spouse in Rune Factory 3?

• Shara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collette

• Marian

• Karina

• Pia

• Sofia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sakuya

• Carmen

• Raven

• Kuruna

• Daria

• Total voters

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jlarinda said:
ineap09 said:
ohnoes.png
How come there's no one who would have Ondorus as their guy? I loved his mature and knowledgeable air.

I would've voted him as a second option! I fell for him so hard when I reached that area in the game. B-but Gaius > everyone. I watched a promo video of the game a bit before it actually came out, and the second I saw Gaius in it I was all *A* I love his design, and then when I played he was such a dork ? I was so sad we couldn't play as a girl (or make the boy!protagonist court him!).

I voted for Shara, btw. She's so adorable ? Raven is cute, too, and I like her tsun ways, but for a second option I'd actually choose Sofia, she's such a cute weirdo.
Yeah, I also liked him when I saw him the first time. He is indeed a dork, but in such an adorable way that you'll want to hug him tightly till he gasps for air xD

ineap09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
So, to celebrate the success of this poll, I changed my avatar and signature to the dominate winners choices!
yay.gif

dukemagus said:
Karina... She is calmer than the others

no traumatic experiences
no hyperactivity
This is why I'm thinking of her for my second playthrough.
happy.gif

QUOTE(WarBuddhaV @ Dec 3 2010, 05:54 PM)
laugh.gif
at the comics.
^ This.
laugh.gif

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ineap09 said:
So, to celebrate the success of this poll, I changed my avatar and signature to the dominate winners choices!
yay.gif
Excellent choice! Now I can look at Gaius even when I'm not playing

ineap09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
ojsinnerz. said:
That's strange. Why is there no option for Evelyn?
Can you marry Evelyn? I got the list of names straight from the game's list of townspeople. Evelyn doesn't have a heart next to her friendship number like the other candidates, so I thought that you couldn't marry her. Were you able to?

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard on another forum that Gaius and Evelyn were meant to wind up living together after you marry your choice, but for some reason they left that out.

Possible appearance as a couple in RF4, perhaps?

Anyway, as an off-topic side discussion, which characters that aren't you would you like to see hook up? Blaise and Hazel are my couple of choice

ineap09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Weaselpipe said:
I heard on another forum that Gaius and Evelyn were meant to wind up living together after you marry your choice, but for some reason they left that out.

Possible appearance as a couple in RF4, perhaps?

Anyway, as an off-topic side discussion, which characters that aren't you would you like to see hook up? Blaise and Hazel are my couple of choice
I remember hearing about the Gaius & Evelyn thing too, and it makes sense with what Gaius says about her, and that thing that Raven said about Gaius giving Evelyn the ultimate gift or something like that.

Ha, I hadn't thought of Hazel & Blaise before. I like that pairing.
laugh.gif

I know! How about a Carlos & Sherman pairing! Then they can jump off a cliff and no longer be in the game! Yay!
(as you can probably tell, I'm not a big fan of either Carlos or Sherman)
tongue.gif

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
ineap09 said:
I know! How about a Carlos & Sherman pairing! Then they can jump off a cliff and no longer be in the game! Yay!
(as you can probably tell, I'm not a big fan of either Carlos or Sherman)
tongue.gif

Haha good idea, I do think that in RF4 there should be a female option, or a 'go gay' option. It would be cool if the other characters pair up when you have married, and in a 999 style you have to replay several times marrying each person until you find the one that means everybody else is amazingly happy in their pairs....

Rusk is pretty annoying too, he serves no real purpose.

May marry Sofia next time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel