Gaming Rune Factory 3 - First Spouse

Who did you choose as your first spouse in Rune Factory 3?

• Shara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collette

• Marian

• Karina

• Pia

• Sofia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sakuya

• Carmen

• Raven

• Kuruna

• Daria

• Total voters

ineap09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
So, I love polls.
wub.gif

I thought this would be a great poll to see who's the most popular spouse candidates. I'm going to make a prediction that Shara and Raven get top spots since they were introduced first.

Their names changed a bit between Japan's and US's versions right? If it would be better to have their Japanese counterparts next to their US names I'd like a volunteer who could tell me their Japanese names.
happy.gif

Don't forget to comment on why you chose the first spouse that you did!

I chose Raven...because of her personality...and looks.
wub.gif

Oh yeah, I would choose Ondorus if I was a female protaganist because...personality and looks.
happy.gif

ineap09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Law said:
Daria, obviously.

RAINBOW!
WarBuddhaV said:
I chose Daria myself since she cracks me up, and despite knowing what she'll say next, she's random.
Two people who say they chose Daria...yet there's only one vote for her in the poll.
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Exaltys @ Dec 1 2010, 06:35 PM)
I'm tired of the Raven love. Almost every other girl is better.
Maybe so, but for initial appeal, I believe Raven was the best, and this poll seems to point that way. This poll is indeed of who we picked as our first spouse, not whom we think is the best. Pretty much all of the girls like you from the beginning, while Raven almost seemed to dislike you by not talking much, and just generally being rude when she did speak. There is a much greater gap between dislike and love than like and love. I believe that this is one of the main reasons more chose her first. They wanted to see her turnaround. Well, that's what I think at least.
happy.gif

ohnoes.png
How come there's no one who would have Ondorus as their guy? I loved his mature and knowledgeable air. Although I do admit, Gaius would definitely be my second play-through guy! Funny guy!
happy.gif

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, so many votes for Gaius
biggrin.gif
So I guess I'm not the only one that fancies him :3

I was pretty surprised when I found out that he's a dwarf. I first thougt he was an elf because of the pointy ears ^^"

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Sakuya , zaid

Im suprised there is so many for revan... shes shy barely says anything and what she does say comes across as bitchy and anoying untill you get her friend level up higher but like.. even when you do shes still boring and shes truely prolly one of the worst looking there imo..

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terenigma said:
Sakuya , zaid

Im suprised there is so many for revan... shes shy barely says anything and what she does say comes across as bitchy and anoying untill you get her friend level up higher but like.. even when you do shes still boring and shes truely prolly one of the worst looking there imo..
Didn't you hear? Shy and distant chicks are hot nowadays
tongue.gif

ineap09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Kamika said:
Terenigma said:
Sakuya , zaid

Im suprised there is so many for revan... shes shy barely says anything and what she does say comes across as bitchy and anoying untill you get her friend level up higher but like.. even when you do shes still boring and shes truely prolly one of the worst looking there imo..Didn't you hear? Shy and distant chicks are hot nowadays
tongue.gif

Unless the shy person happens to be Dorothy from Rune Factory 2. Her shyness was so extreme that I found it annoying...
closedeyes.gif

But otherwise I agree with that statement.
wink.gif

Law said:
It gave me an error when I tried to vote last time, looks like it worked this time though.
ohmy.gif
Well that's weird! I'm glad you were eventually able to vote though! It feels more complete knowing you got yours in.
happy.gif

QUOTE(Kamika @ Dec 3 2010, 11:42 AM) QUOTE(Law @ Dec 3 2010, 04:38 PM)
It gave me an error when I tried to vote last time, looks like it worked this time though.
You voted for Gaius as well?
ohmy.gif
Gaius has completely dominated the polls! I didn't predict this. Congratulations Gaius!
yay.gif

Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
ineap09 said:
ohnoes.png
How come there's no one who would have Ondorus as their guy? I loved his mature and knowledgeable air.

I would've voted him as a second option! I fell for him so hard when I reached that area in the game. B-but Gaius > everyone. I watched a promo video of the game a bit before it actually came out, and the second I saw Gaius in it I was all *A* I love his design, and then when I played he was such a dork ? I was so sad we couldn't play as a girl (or make the boy!protagonist court him!).

I voted for Shara, btw. She's so adorable ? Raven is cute, too, and I like her tsun ways, but for a second option I'd actually choose Sofia, she's such a cute weirdo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over