[Rumour] Nvidia To Provide Single-Chips For Next DS?

jonjosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this it true.
biggrin.gif

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds interesting.
it will probably be expensive but you get what you pay for
smile.gif

let's hope the rumors are true.
also, i bet the piracy block will be much stronger so we wont be able to download games for a while ~.~

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Escape said:
sounds interesting.
smile.gif

also, i bet the piracy block will be much stronger so we wont be able to download games for a while ~.~
Guaranteed whatever Nintendo has planned next will involve digital content distribution, I think they will attempt to produce a product that is similar to the PSP Go in terms of providing games via a download system instead of selling them in a store. While it may seem silly, it makes complete sense because then Nintendo can charge whatever they want for the games and the only way to hack the system would be with a software mod. At least they better provide users with an expandable and affordable memory slot solution if they are going to have some internal storage as well unlike Sony.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stab244 said:
I hope this is real... I just wonder how much it would cost though. If it costs about as much as the DSi does right now, I might actually buy it.

Nintendo have never really had pricey products, well not as expensive as others none the less.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Escape said:
sounds interesting.
smile.gif

Guaranteed whatever Nintendo has planned next will involve digital content distribution, I think they will attempt to produce a product that is similar to the PSP Go in terms of providing games via a download system instead of selling them in a store. While it may seem silly, it makes complete sense because then Nintendo can charge whatever they want for the games and the only way to hack the system would be with a software mod. At least they better provide users with an expandable and affordable memory slot solution if they are going to have some internal storage as well unlike Sony.
Supposedly there will be backwards compatibility though so there might be a slot for the DS1 games... Unless they were going to digitally redistribute all of them of course. Man I'm so psyched up for this. I'm just worried about how much bigger it will be compared to the current DS now...

Blueicm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Nintendo is finally listening to consumers. Can't wait to see if it is true. IF you like this company or not this is good news. Maybe I'll get a wii too.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Perpo @ Perpo: heyy does anybody knows a library where to find shader cache for ryujinx?