OP
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
Frogman%20reviews%20banner.jpg

4G-iPhone-mockup-Designed-by-Item-back1.jpg

We have yet to receive official word on this, but All Things Digital is reporting today that Apple's next big media event will be held on October 4th, where freshly minted CEO Tim Cook is expected to unveil the iPhone 5. Sources close to the situation say Cook will be the main presenter at the event, with execs Phil Schiller, Scott Forstall and Eddy Cue playing supporting roles. This would mark the first time that Cook has actually led an Apple event, adding an extra wrinkle of significance to an already highly anticipated occasion. The site's sources went on to say that the next-gen iPhone will be available for purchase "within a few weeks" of the announcement, though All Things Digital acknowledges that the exact date of its unveiling is still subject to change. [/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Frogman Reviews will be doing Live (text) Coverage of the event too!!
Remember this is only a report so the date is subject to change

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol "5g". Haha. Great, more iPhones. Boy, do I know some people who's getting ready to sell their 4's now.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
didnt u know?
laser keyboard, holographic display, ultra thin, virtual girlfriend... uhh sorry everything but the last one

dont believe me
[youtube]lzsBwnv_dAg[/youtube]
Yeah yeah its a concept by a fan

for those wishing for an untethered jailbreak for ios 4.3.4, maybe its time to not think about it

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
shakirmoledina said:
didnt u know?
laser keyboard, holographic display, ultra thin, virtual girlfriend... uhh sorry everything but the last one

dont believe me
[youtube]lzsBwnv_dAg[/youtube]
Yeah yeah its a concept by a fan

for those wishing for an untethered jailbreak for ios 4.3.4, maybe its time to not think about it

It made me think about the Mozilla Seabird Concept.
[youtube]oG3tLxEQEdg[/youtube]
Anyway, Apple should stop making phones every year and take time to really improve their phone.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will skip to iPhone 6.. An iPhone 5 is almost like iPhone 4 Verizon which I have with some features that arent found on iPhone 4.. No biggie deal.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No matter how the phone looks like/how expensive it is, singaporeans will all rush to buy this phone at launch and very soon the iPhone 4 will be gone and iPhone 5 takes over. All for the name of Apple.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyro-Sama said:
Samsung will just overshadow it again.
smile.gif

500th Post, BITCH!
i am not being a troll or anything but merely pointing out that Samsumg does manufacture alot of the pieces for the inside of the iPhone right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over