Gaming Rumor: New Dragon Ball game coming to the 3ds.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgaz.jpg
You wish for that to be real. :P

Looks like we may finally get that dragon ball game we have been itching for over 9000 hours!

“Dragon Ball kicks into 3D with all new features and gameplay designed for the Nintendo 3DS hardware.”
I know this isn't the News Section. Just a bit of practice. :P
:arrow:Source

Reactions: 5 people

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I actually liked Raging Blast, I'd get it. But I don't. So. :l

If they did like, Budokai 5 on it. I'd get it in a second. But eh.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That 3DS color makes my eyes bleed and dragon ball is (or should be) dead.

Hey, someone has to be the thread hater :p1ng:
Hmm... not sure wether to flame, or kamehameha to the face :P
JK, But ill tell ya, dragon ball can never die. Budokai and tenkaichi are so damn succesful it aint even funny.

Its not that I have a problem with DBZ in general, in fact, I have huge respect and love the series. After all, Dragon Ball made anime popular in the US. But I just really think it should rest in peace, I mean TMNT was part of most of our childhoods (whether it was the original show or the more serious remake) but after a while it had to be put down, why cant DBZ before they really fuck up the series with a flat-out stupid game :/

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it going to die at one point,but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy these games. :P
I didn't thing we have other games like dragonball z where you fight in the sky.
While I didn't mind something like a dragon ball origin, I rather have a fighting game.

What they should do is a reboot, so they games have a stronger backing to last longer.

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it going to die at one point,but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy these games. :P
I didn't thing we have other games like dragonball z where you fight in the sky.
While I didn't mind something like a dragon ball origin, I rather have a fighting game.

What they should do is a reboot, so they games have a stronger backing to last longer.
Maybe, but I thought they were just burning fumes off of the Kai DVD that's just the first two seasons.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Several gaming websites had a Dragonball game listed for the 3DS for quite a while now (since summer last year from what I recall), I assumed that maybe the project had been cancelled but seeing this made me think that perhaps not all hope is lost. ^^

Edit: I saw the source, they only saw that thing now? It's been on GAME's website for over a friggin year already! D<

Edit2: Just noticed an awful typo.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Somebody should beat the crap out of the guy who made that 3DS mock-up... it's so cool it ain't even funny. Teasing something like that... >:/

Heh, I want. But I'm getting an XL for meself so... i'm good with that too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1