Rumor: Halo 1 being remade with Reach engine?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
ShadowSoldier said:
QUOTE said:
Well actually, Nintendo and Sony don't release a game with their main characters every year

THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SAYING!

You said that, which really made it sound as if you're saying "Microsoft releases Halo every year". Because nobody brought up anything about Sony or Nintendo releasing the same thing every year. We just said they milk it. You brought up the whole year thing. Of course anybody reading is going to say "wow, Chaz thinks they release Halo every year?"

And stop using the term Xbot, seriously. You're coming off as a retard everytime you say that. It's like I start saying "lol $ony paid Chaz to bash halo lololol"

You said that they milked. Milking would be releasing a similar game every year (or at least that's how I see it). You then fired back with some baseless argument saying that what you thought I said is what I said, which it was not.

Smart people wouldn't think that at all, actually. Only you and Law thought that, and I'm not about to think that your combined IQ is anything significant.

Why should I stop using the term "Xbot"? I think it's a clever term that accurately describes a lot of people now-a-days.

Only retards on the Gamespot forums use the term Xbot, and last time I checked most of the members on this site aren't a bunch of retarded casual Halo/COD loving morons who know nothing about gaming, though it seems like you and a few other people in this thread are showing just how ignorant you are towards other players, other games and other consoles. A lot of people own an Xbox that don't like Halo, myself and many other people, doesn't give you the right to slag Xbox owners because of the idiotic mindless zombies who play those games.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Halo 1 was only terrible if you'd ever played an FPS before. Most console gamers hadn't played one that worked well with a gamepad when it first came out (the N64 flopped so most hadn't played Goldeneye/Perfect Dark) so to them it probably seemed amazing instead of way too predictable and not as good as what you'd played on the PC years before. Now I'm sure they made huge improvements on 2 and 3, so a re-make could bring a lot of people into the series who ignored it to begin with. Some people still think of it as "that FPS that was too shitty for Mac".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...