Rumor: First pics of PSP2

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks really nice. I always thought that the PSPgo (as a gaming-device) looks really good.

I also like that the thumb-stick is diagonally-above the d-pad, since that is something I kinda dislike about the PS button-setup, since in this day and age imo the d-pad shouldn`t be the center of buttons (on the left side - also hate the classic controller for having that as well, since I kinda only use it for Wii or N64-games...)!

I still think I`ll be sticking to the 3DS, since I always preferred the software that came to Nintendo-consoles rather then PS or XBox but it`s still kinda interesting to see how powerful this will be.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Good thing they reverted it to the original model,I liked that one much better.Though what interests me the most is the "high-definition" and the "power almost equivalent to 360."(Maybe they're using cold-fusion batteries
tongue.gif
)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
mangaTom said:
Good thing they reverted it to the original model,I liked that one much better.Though what interests me the most is the "high-definition" and the "power almost equivalent to 360."(Maybe they're using cold-fusion batteries
tongue.gif
)
Both are false rumors made by people that don't know what high-definition actually means (hint: if you think it means quality, you're wrong) and don't know...

Fuck, they're just false.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
Rydian said:
Arctic said:
They will keep the same same D-Pad as all the other PlayStation systems.
The DS development model had rectangular start/select buttons, whereas the last retail system to use those was the gameboy/color (dropped on the GBA totally).
Ehhh... But Sony has stayed the same for like 10 years...
I've never seen a dev PSP/2/X, so I don't know if Sony often makes buttons different from final.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Good riddance this ain't the final product look. Because it's ugly as hell, looks more like PSP Go2 than PSP2, heck a 15 year old can design better than that!!

D

Deleted User

ProtoKun7 said:
Why is it that all these "leaked" photos are invariably grainy? Even consumer-level spy tech is probably more detailed by now. Can't they just sneak a phone in?
It's just viral marketing. It's a bit of an insidious way to collect public opinion I think.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
the second picture has way too much noise. Also it looks too evenly distributed... if you got your hands on a devkit, you sure as hell would have a better camera than that. aslo the quality is different on both pictures..... to me, it looks fake just because of that.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Arctic said:
Rydian said:
Arctic said:
They will keep the same same D-Pad as all the other PlayStation systems.The DS development model had rectangular start/select buttons, whereas the last retail system to use those was the gameboy/color (dropped on the GBA totally).Ehhh... But Sony has stayed the same for like 10 years...
I've never seen a dev PSP/2/X, so I don't know if Sony often makes buttons different from final.

I can play that game too. Look this:

20100407_00073.jpg

[sarcasm]This is the REAL 3DS.[/sarcasm]

QUOTE(mangaTom @ Nov 19 2010, 06:17 AM)
tongue.gif
)

Actuals Smartphones has the power of a graphic card of the year 2000 + OpenGL ES 2.0. You won't see something like 360 portable before 2015.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz