Rumor: 5th Gen Pokemon Sihlouette Revealed?!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1265797990495.jpg

QUOTE said:
Normally I don't post rumours such as this, but these two pictures seen on the right have been posted in the Japanese image boards and they seem to be believing it also. If these scans are legitimate, it reveals the sihlouetted Pokémon and its apparent pre-evolution. With thanks to yaminokame for translations, we have the details posted in the scan.

First, the pre-evolution Pokémon is called Zoroa and is a Dark-type Pokémon. Its classification is Evil Fox Pokémon, it is 0.7m tall and 12.5kg
Secondly, the Pokémon in the sihlouette is said to be called Zoroaaku and is also a Dark-type Pokémon. Its classification is Monster Fox Pokémon, it is 1.6m tall and 81.1kg

Remember, this is possible to be a fake, albeit a very convincing one but fakes are becoming that good as of late, and it is a bit early for leaks, so don't take it as fact yet. We'll bring more on this as and when it comes so be sure to check back.

News Source: Serebii

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Was hoping for a Lucario wolf-like evolution...

I'm getting my hopes up for a Girafarig evolution and Slaking finally able to use Skill Swap
smile.gif

Seek01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should have thought of Fox pokemon

A Ninetails created an illusion of a girl in one episode of the Anime, even speaking in english. Foxes are able to do things like this in folklore

fma2232

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadmon said:
Glad it's been confirmed.
Although it does seem a bit too alike to Lucario, but hey, still liking it.
of course its guna look like lucario he was a huge hit when diamond and pearl came out, its Nintendo trying to milk the same concept for all its worth.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fma2232 said:
Deadmon said:
Glad it's been confirmed.
Although it does seem a bit too alike to Lucario, but hey, still liking it.
of course its guna look like lucario he was a huge hit when diamond and pearl came out, its Nintendo trying to milk the same concept for all its worth.

You mean just like how they milked this whole franchise. Unfortunately I love the games. So sad on my part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.