Pokemon X & Y Info (Leaks)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Roguezz, Oct 4, 2013.

?

Which started will you get?

1. Fire

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Water

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  3. Epic Grass Shell Guy

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roguezz
    OP

Roguezz Siren

May 12, 2010
    Canada
    Toronto
    Starter Evos
    Here are what are apparently the final forms of Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. They’re called Greninja, Delphox and something else respectively, and pretty much carry out the design motifs started by the second forms to their logical conclusions.
    Greninja
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Froakie’s final form, Greninja is a Water/Dark type Pokemon. You can see Frogadier evolving into this form in game in this Youtube video (uploaded by a person called omgkeynote):
    Delphox
    [​IMG]
    You can see a video of the Pokemon in game in the below video, which was uploaded by Youtuber MegaKanpachi:
    Fennekin’s final form, it’s a Fire/Psychic type Pokemon which takes after a witch in terms of design. Some say it’s a bit too humanoid…
    ???
    [​IMG]Chespin’s final form, this is supposedly a Grass/Fighting type, to round out the types listed above. Seems like each starter is now basically double weak to its usual foil…
    But that’s just the start! Oh yes, people online have all posted interesting videos and screens showing a lot of other stuff from Pokemon X and Y, stuff that hasn’t been seen elsewhere. Here’s a video showing the player battling Professor Sycamore for the first time (before getting a Kanto starter Pokemon and a Mega Stone):
    And here’s a video showing some of the badges in game. Don’t ask me about any of this, I’m not the person who took/uploaded any of these screens:
    [​IMG]
    There’s also a couple of interesting pictures showing what are supposedly the evolved forms of already known gen 6 Pokemon. Like Helioptile’s evo Heliodisc:
    [​IMG]
    And of Bunnelby’s evolution, a rather… strange looking rabbit creature called Diggersby. Got to love those fist shaped ears!
    [​IMG]
    Another couple of new Pokemon are shown below too. Like the supposed new Dragon type Droomy, the strange looking Binacle, Meowstic’s pre evo Espurr and the unidentifiable rock like thing Carbink:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and let’s not forget the rather strange Fighting/Flying type bird Pokemon that’s been doing the rounds either. Also known as Hawlucha. Have a few pics…
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In addition to new species (of which there are likely many more still to see, the general idea seems to be that between 90-100 new Pokemon species have been added in this generation). there are also some interesting pictures showing familiar Pokemon with new Mega Evos. Like this…
    [​IMG]
    Yep, Aerodactyl is supposedly getting a Mega Evolution. You can see a picture of this new form in battle here:
    [​IMG]
    Finally, here’s a bunch of miscellaneous stuff, like Pokemon stats, a move learned from a certain gym leader, new moves and even a picture showing the bike shop!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So that’s some awesome leaked stuff from Pokemon X and Y. Want more? Well you can have a good look at this imgur account by someone online (who I got the above images from). He archived a bunch of photos taken by a mysterious player called ‘Josh’ who managed to get X version early…
    http://imgur.com/a/jiahd
    Other sources for this sort of stuff include these Youtube channels, which have early Pokemon X and Y footage…
    http://www.youtube.com/user/example100000
    https://www.youtube.com/user/omgkeynote
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MechaKanpachiAnd the following links to Pokemon X and Y discussions on other forums…http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f693/rumour-thread-spoilers-alleged-leaks-147732/http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=13576438150A57320100All in all, I hope you liked all the leaked content and photos I posted here, and you can find more at the links given above.What do you think of the final starter designs and stuff?

UPDATE on OCT , 2013

New Pokemon
    Aegislash
    This is Honedge’s final form, and the evolved one of Doublade. It’s a powerful Ghost/Steel type designed after a sword and shield.
    [​IMG]
    Dragalge
    Skrelp’s evolution. Probably a Poison/Water type, although some people have suggested it could be a Dragon.
    [​IMG]
    Goodra
    Droomy’s final evolution, it’s a powerful Dragon type that some have suspected to be this generation’s pseudolegendary.
    [​IMG]
    Avalugg
    An Ice type Pokemon found in the later game. Supposedly Defence based, which is kind of useless given Ice’s sheer uselessly as a defensive type.
    [​IMG]
    Clawitzer
    Clauncher’s evolved form, it’s a powerful Water type with a giant cannon arm. Can learn traditional ‘crab’ moves like Crabhammer, and comes with the Mega Launcher ability.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New Gym Leaders
    There are some new pictures of the Gym Leaders from the region too. Here are some of the later gym leaders.
    Ramos
    [​IMG]
    The fourth gym leader, uses Grass types.
    Valeri
    [​IMG]
    Fairy type gym leader. Gives you sixth badge.
    Olympia
    [​IMG]
    Psychic type gym leader. Gives you seventh badge.
    Wulfric
    [​IMG]
    Ice type gym leader, gives you eighth badge.
    No word exists about who the Elite Four or Champion are yet, although a rumour is going around suggesting that the latter might be an older version of N from Pokemon Black and White, based on a mysterious but similar looking guy in a photo.
    Other
    Gyarados has a Mega Evolution, which can be seen below:
    [​IMG]
    From what I hear it’s still Water/Flying type rather than Water/Dragon type, but don’t quote me on that.
    Sliggoo evolves at level 70
    New weather effect exists to boost Electric type attacks. Another potentially boosts Grass types, and another causes fog to come down.
    Orotto is called Trevenant in English, and can be seen in these pictures. Has a creepy Pokedex entry too…
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Apparently one of its moves acts like a weaker Shadow Force (aka a Ghost type dig equivalent).
    Aegislash can change between a sword and a shield form in battle, changing from the latter to the former if it uses an offensive move and the former to the latter if it uses a defensive one. The Shield form has high defence and special defense, the blade one uses its defence as its attack and its special defence as its special attack.
    Yveltal apparently drains Pokemon life force to restore itself in the storyline. This is reflected in its move Oblivion Wing, which is a Flying type attack with 80 base power, 100 accuracy and the effect of restoring more than half the damage done after every use.
    [​IMG]
    Barbaracle
    [​IMG]
    First up, Binacle’s barbarian style evolution! As you can see, it seems to become a humanoid monster with a hive mind rather than just another three Binacles stuck together like with Diglett or Magnemite. It’s a Rock/Water type.
    Klefki
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And now onto another ‘object’ based Pokemon that some people are sure to dislike! The above Pokemon is called Klefki and is part of a keychain Pokemon species. From what I hear online, this doesn’t evolve either. It’s a Steel/Fairy type Pokemon.
    Sliggoo
    [​IMG]
    This is Goomy’s evolution, another Dragon type slug Pokemon. Presumably it’s only the second stage of a three stage evolutionary line.
    Floette
    [​IMG]
    Flaebe evolves too! Yup, just like all the other Fairy types confirmed so far, this tiny fairy Pokemon has an evolution of its own that makes it a tad more viable in battle.
    Pumpkaboo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And in keeping with the halloween theme already present elsewhere (presumably with that tree Pokemon’s evolutionary line), here’s a Pokemon based on a pumpkin. It’s a Ghost/Grass type.
    Mega Evolutions
    But it’s not just new Pokemon we have pictures of! Nope, thanks to various sources online, we now found some pictures of a Mega Gengar and a Mega Abomasnow!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Other interesting things are…
    An item that can change abilities exists in game, presumably letting you give your Pokemon their Dreamy World ones at will.
    [​IMG]
    Mega Blastoise’s stats are known…
    [​IMG]
    And a list of all Pokemon revealed so far…
    [​IMG]
    Finally, there’s also what we know of the Pokedexes and what Pokemon are in them. The below aren’t complete in any way (because they only count up to the Pokemon with the highest number that you’ve seen so far) and they’re missing quite a few other species, but they should give you some idea of what’s to come…

Central Dex
    Coastal Dex

Mountain Dex

SOME BASIC INFO

0takumon likes this.

2. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Back to the discussion thread with you! It's there for a reason you know!

@Topic, I'm very much liking Delphox and will be choosing Fennekin on my X version.
    Cannot wait for this to release! And it releases right in time for my birthday too (Oct. 14)!

Vengenceonu likes this.
  3. Thanatos Telos

Thanatos Telos random stuff

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    This is a completely serious post, does anyone have any leaked national pokedexes that show number 666?

4. Vengenceonu

Vengenceonu Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    no.

5. Thanatos Telos

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, thought so. Kinda wanted to see what they did to avoid a potential PR scandal.

6. Vengenceonu

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    No one has seen all pokemon yet so no national dex

7. Thanatos Telos

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Odd, don't the newer games give you them after you kill beat the E4?

8. Vengenceonu

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    yea beat them and see all pokemon in the region.

9. Thanatos Telos

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    No, when I beat Black, I got the national pokedex immediately, even though i hadn't seen a TON of Pokemon. (Zweillous to name one)

10. Vengenceonu

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    it changes every game so who knows.

11. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Diggersby wtf, GF's localization team has ran out of naming ideas, as for it's design man those fist ears are odd but practical, cool Pokemon but a bad English name. Espurr is cute, hopefully it has an evo though. Binacle is odd but kinda abstract, unique, and way better than normal and boring barnacles in real life on ships.

12. Vengenceonu

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    Espurr evolves into Meowstic, Binacles evolves into Barbaracle

Meowstick
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Barbaracle
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

13. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Very nice as I want a Female Meowstic on my team. Barbaracle is completely badass.

14. mr. fancypants

mr. fancypants that´s ´Sir´ for you!

Jul 16, 2013
    Netherlands
    right here, right now

defintely not mega gengar

15. tiki22

tiki22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Gambia, The
    A Leaker should dump the game, so that we can it play :D

16. nexuspunk

nexuspunk the mysterious one.

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    ah mega gengar, how we have longed to see you reach your full potential dont disappoint me now.

17. Dartz150

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    Yeah a leaker who bought the game at a full price will have a Gateway FC and gave it nicely to you without any fear of being busted by Ninty...

18. Roguezz
    OP

Roguezz Siren

May 12, 2010
    Canada
    Toronto
    Thread updated with lots of fun info.

Edit: More updates.

19. Dartz150

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    Images broken

20. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    The third one looks like Buzz Lightyear with a spiked suit of armor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.