Rumor: 5th Gen Pokemon Sihlouette Revealed?!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I mod please change the topic?

Also it's interesting to note that Zoroark is in fact Phantom Champion. And that it means "to take shape of" or "disguise oneself" which may imply that he is a shape shifter. Which makes sense since we see two Ashs in the movie trailer.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
The latest issue of Corocoro has announced two new Pokémon. This brings the current total number of Pokémon to 495. The first Pokémon, Zorua (ゾロア), is the Evil Fox Pokémon, it is a Dark-type Pokémon and it is 0.7m tall and 12.5kg.

The second announced Pokémon is the revealed silhouette that Jun'ichi Masuda showed on last weeks episode of Pokémon Sunday. The Pokémon is called Zoroark (ゾロアーク), it the Monster Fox Pokémon, it is a Dark-type Pokémon and it is 1.6m tall and 81.1kg. Zorua (ゾロア) evovles into Zoroark (ゾロアーク).

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks good to me.
But the direction is pretty obvious, fans are probably going to pair up Lucario/Zoroark as rivals quite often.

EktVr.png

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: These Pokémon have been confirmed as real and CoroCoro indicates there will be more revealed next month, in addition to Zorua & Zoroark's abilities! It also confirms that the 13th movie is to be called Phantom Champion Zoroark. Check back for more and click the picture to go to our Generation 5 page

serebii

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Again. They are NOT legendary Pokemon like Lucario nor starter Pokemon.

Im just pissed off when people telling it's a legendary Pokemon.

It is like Lucario from Before. It is a filler movie. The next movie should have a proper Legendary Pokemon in it

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
Again. They are NOT legendary Pokemon like Lucario nor starter Pokemon.

Im just pissed off when people telling it's a legendary Pokemon.

It is like Lucario from Before. It is a filler movie. The next movie should have a proper Legendary Pokemon in it

Lucario is not a legendary Pokemon.

And Lucario's movie had many legendaries in it.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm pretty sure they're in the same situation as Lucario and Riolu.

Lucario was the first Diamond/Pearl Pokemon to be revealed, then it starred in it's own movie.

Everyone thought it was a legendary, but when the game came out, it was revealed that not only was it not a legendary, it even had a baby form.

So ya this is practically the same thing, except the baby form is revealed earlier.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
The problem was RIOLU was revealed months after the movie so everyone thought LUCARIO is a Legendary Pokemon. Im glad Im one of those people who never thought Lucario was a Legendary Pokemon.

This time, GAMEFREAK and other media revealed the pre-evolution of ZOROARK so noone will get confused if ZOROARK is a Legendary Pokemon or not.

This is definitely a filler movie - same with Movie 8 "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew"

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
The problem was RIOLU was revealed months after the movie so everyone thought LUCARIO is a Legendary Pokemon. Im glad Im one of those people who never thought Lucario was a Legendary Pokemon.

This time, GAMEFREAK and other media revealed the pre-evolution of ZOROARK so noone will get confused if ZOROARK is a Legendary Pokemon or not.

This is definitely a filler movie - same with Movie 8 "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew"

How can you call a Pokemon movie a filler movie if all Pokemon movies are non-canon with the show?
mellow.gif

Just cause he isn't a ledgendary doesn't make him any less important in the movie much like Lucario is in his movie. So I guess this means Mewtwo isn't a legendary either because he was bio-engineered from Mew's DNA.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Lucario movie was canon with the show, in fact many of the episodes that followed focused on Ash's encounters with aura and his ability to use it.

And if I'm not mistaken, its movie raised the popularity of the pokémon movies after a slump.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
When I said "filler" I meant it didnt featured any legendary POkemon prior to its generation. Lucario is not a Legendary Pokemon but the movie introduces a New Pokemon for the next generation.

I know what Im saying

Pokemon 2000 is debatable as it's from a filler season but it has a Legendary Pokemon. Im still looking at more infos if it can be compared with the Lucario movie. But since Lucario is not a Legendary Pokemon, movie 8 is a filler movie. The 2nd movie is from a filler season. season 9 is also a filler season but it has a proper Legendary Pokemon

GAMEFREAK and Nintendo has already stated MEWTWO a Legendary Pokemon that is why it has its first movie

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, that pokemon's second form looks like Shadow lol. Hope its stats are decent. Well since its practically taking the spot of Lucario for the 5th Gen, I guess it will have good stats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked