Wow guys, congratulations on giving me time to reply before saying "he believes his rights are infringed upon". Congratulations on proving to me that I can't take time away from the forums before someone jumps to assumptions.
I don't want GBA games that the Ambassadors got to show up on the shop at least until years down the road. I mean if we're all getting the same frickin thing, there's really nothing special to differentiate them. Sure we get them for free, but put that to the side. There won't be a "omg you're an ambassador?!?!?!?!11?!1!" type thing to show off. We get a certificate. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. But if someone buys the GBA games that are supposed to be for ambassadors, what is there to show off? Sure it sounds like a stupid argument to you guys, but for someone like me, and others out in the world, this is a big thing for collectors-wise.