Gaming Rufus Hound Wii U Commercial Speculation

• Thread starter Deletedmember331810
  • Start date
  • Views 978
  • Replies 4
D

Deletedmember331810

OP
I must have watched this 10 times, but it wasn't until that tenth time that I decided to pay attention to the TV screen AND the map portrayed on the GamePad.

Please pay very close attention to the TELEVISION 33 seconds into the video and after.

I have almost 20 games for Wii U, and this is not one of them, nor is it looking like any that have been announced yet. I know what my speculation is, but I would like to get the opinion of others or am I just crazy?

Can anyone tell me what game he is playing? It is not Ned For Speed: Most Wanted U...

... and speaking of hilarious commercials, here is an oldie but a goodie, lol...

D

Deletedmember331810

OP
Wow, really, i'll have to get that, thanks for responding so fast. sorry for the thread, can be locked now.

For anyone who hasn't watched it though, give it a go, it's hilarious!

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think the bigger story here is that you actually have 20 wii u games! Even if someone was to voluntarily donate wii u games to me, I don't think I could accumulate 20 decent games...Let alone actually paying money for them

D

Deletedmember331810

OP
To be fair, I am also counting Nano Assault Neo, Bit.Trip Runner2, Art Academy, Trine 2: Director's Cut and zen pinball 2 since Nintendo has them under "Wii U" titles in MiiVerse.

...and also, the Wii U has plenty of decent games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Luke use some force!