OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Rubik's cube demo 241107
MorganDS

MorganDS has released another update to his recent Rubik's cube demo (quite a busy fellow), this one including a pseudo-3D representation of the rubik's cube on the bottom screen. The buttons on the screen are used for turning the faces, the d-pad rotates the 3D cube, and the start button solves it. Changes and download below.

[title:Changes] I've created a pseudo-3D cube on the bottom screen. I also fixed a bug in the down and down inverse turning functions. Use the touchscreen icons to turn different sides of the cube, the left and right arrows to rotate the whole cube, and Start to reset the cube. In the final version, I will hopefully have a real 3D cube, as well as more rotation functions and other nice features. I will probably not release another version for download until the final version.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
how am i meant to beat my time on this compared to the real cube? i think i shall continue on with my cube than this app. although for people who cant dish out $15 or so to get one, then this program will be handy

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, nice app!

Would it be possible to implement a couple of speedcubing utilities - like a random scrambler and a timer - that'd be cool? (hmm i'll email the creator dude)

If you want a good cube to practice with: www.cube4you.com lots of pro cubers use them and they're damn cheap! Get a 3x3 DIY (a).

Thanks!

Whiternoise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The cube4you ones are great as i said
tongue.gif

My current average is just under a minute using the beginners method.. i'm trying to learn fridrich at the moment, but it's all fingertricks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E